Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    as a fury warrior, this is amazing news

Well it certainly looks cool and made me switch my guy from fury to arms, we'll see if he stays like that as I level but I really like the Arms hidden skin, though am pissed it's so easy to get meanwhile my main who is a frost DK is still wondering how many continents worth of shit he has to murder to get his.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

So seriously, where is Sourfunk hiding?

15+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile I'm on my 600th run in VotW and NL, still no drops

7+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work on EU servers. Thx bizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Meanwhile, my Druid is logging in for a one chance a day screech, that hasn't happened in over 26 days.
    Ah, so the Prot Warrior stuff is the same for your artifact.

So, whats with the guy (sorry forgot his name) in Legion Archerus near the anvils to the right of the middle dueling arena who is a vendor but sells nothing and you cant sell him anything? Could our HAA be gated behind some stupid high AK lvl and we just buy it from him? Has anyone reached AK 15+ in the PTR to test this?

Quote Originally Posted by Huppear View Post
    Doesn't work on EU servers. Thx bizzard
    yeah it still dosnt work in EU
    so funny that a few days ago i asked a GM if it was bugged he said it was fine what a idiot GM he should lose that job rly lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    The Ivory Hawkstrider requires Exalted with Talon's Vengeance, sold by Trinket in Highmountain for 10,000.

Looks identical to http://www.wowhead.com/item=35513/sw...te-hawkstrider :\
    A new level of laziness: recolor? why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Wtf, why such an underwhelming reward for 10k gold? They couldn't even make it an UPDATED model?
    Model? They couldn't even recolor!

Wait... so thats the entire 'hidden' questline? Talk to two guys and duel one mob and its gonna drop?

Meanwhile I've summoned so far 59 demons....no luck..

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ asking Greg Street about class balance... wooooo I need a tissue I'm crying!

Seriously though, his solution was homogenization. You achieve class balance by making everyone the same. So fun...

10+ Year Old Account
    That bloody Ivory Hawkstrider looks like the same damn one you get from TBC dungeon, from Kael'thas Sunstrider in Magister's Terrace, Swift White Hawkstrider....only guess it worth doing if you need it for mount count...cause they look the same too me.

Arcanite reaper skin quest is beyond disappointing. Saurfang falls over after 3 hits. Why couldn't they make it an actual challenging fight, drop your stats to a normalized value and make it like an actual 1v1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ivory Hawkstrider? Really? I have a mount that looks like that already!

Still can't get the quest for the arms hidden appearance. AK 12 on US server Fizzcrank. Dunno what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Wait... so thats the entire 'hidden' questline? Talk to two guys and duel one mob and its gonna drop?

Meanwhile I've summoned so far 59 demons....no luck..
    I fished up a few thousand vendor fish.... still no luck. Had to server hop to get the mob to be blessed to fish up something...

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are going to add mounts that are simply fodder for your mount collection number... they should be free after earning the required rep.

The hidden appearance is pretty terrible. Must be great being able to recolor something and claim the plaudits for such work. Lazy, boring and vastly unimpressive.