Switching into assa

Hello, Im outlaw rog 878 ilvl. Im looking forward to switch assa, but Im not sure which assa spec is better for me.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bodosus/simple

Thats my char, Im gonna only raid in assa. No other use. Can you give me some advice, maybe even link for some guide would be nice (stjern isnt helping much, dont like noxxic and icyveins). Im looking mainly for somethink like rotation/spell prio.

I don't know why you have so much mastery as outlaw but considering the amount you have you are better off going with agonizing poison build.

Because my drops had ton of mastery, but were too big upgrade to not wear.

Half of my mastery is chest, legs and lege belt. Im simming every possible item change so there wasnt other way.

Since you have a good bit of mastery already from your gear, you can swap right into MP/AP or EP/AP pretty easily and perform well as you get some upgrades for certain slots and move into full Crit/Mastery gear.

In general for Sin, if you are MP/AP you want ~35-40% crit and as much mastery as you can get. EP builds want closer to 50% crit to smooth things out, but technically EP/AP is the strongest build with the gear available at the moment if you have the setup.

MP/AP will scale more as more gear is available, and tbh with your gear right now I could see you having success with MP and Exsanguinate.