Relics, their bonus and when to change(?)

Hi all, could someone explain when is worth to replace a relic that has more ilvl but a worse effect?

In my case, for DESTRUCTION I got the a 850 (+43 weapon ilvl) + 6% inmolate dmg relic on my weapon ,which is the bis effect relic, and in my bag i got a 860 (+46 weapon ilvl) + 8% inmolate crit ratio, should I replace the 850 relic?

Thanks all ^^

This is quoted directly from Ivy-Vines

"You should prioritize item level over preferable relics if the disparity is greater than 2 item levels.

Icon Chaotic Instability for Chaos Bolt Icon Chaos Bolt damage
    Icon Burning Hunger for Immolate Icon Immolate criticals and shard generation
    Icon Residual Flames for Immolate Icon Immolate damage
    Icon Soulsnatcher for shard refunds
    Icon Fire and the Flames for Incinerate Icon Incinerate cast speed
    Incinerate Icon Incinerate damage from Icon Master of Disaster

Any other damage relic
    Any defensive relic
    "

There should be a bot who only post the 3 sticky guides for each spec and icy veins quotes.
    For all those people who can't google and always want personal treatment for their problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    There should be a bot who only post the 3 sticky guides for each spec and icy veins quotes.
    For all those people who can't google and always want personal treatment for their problems...
    There should be a bot who posts in response to people like you reminding them that they are asshats.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-10-31 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    There should be a bot who posts in response to people like you reminding them that they are asshats.
    That would be nice, i could collect points.
    Maybe we need a whiteknight bot too...

PS: I dont think disliking peoples laziness automatically makes you an ass
    Last edited by Walrock; 2016-10-30 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomognomo View Post
    Hi all, could someone explain when is worth to replace a relic that has more ilvl but a worse effect?

In my case, for DESTRUCTION I got the a 850 (+43 weapon ilvl) + 6% inmolate dmg relic on my weapon ,which is the bis effect relic, and in my bag i got a 860 (+46 weapon ilvl) + 8% inmolate crit ratio, should I replace the 850 relic?

Thanks all ^^
    Immolate Crit relic is higher on food chain then Immolate damage. CBolt Damage > Immo Crit > Immo damage >CBolt refunds

http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...ro_relics.html

This doesn't take into account legendaries, which I imagine could skew the value of certain things a tiny bit.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.