Killer cobra and dps question

im 856ilvl 66% mastery 17 rank artifact (dont have 2nd gold trait yet) , i do with foods/flasks/runes/pots around 250k-280k dps no less than 250k dps , is this fine or could i do more in my situation?

I feel i do ok with aspect of wild , i always try to time them so i can use them combined with bw and ofc bl but killer cobra and focus cap is a problem due to the way i play , i tend to cycle through kc-db-cs , i try to follow the advice about waiting until i have a lot of focus before using bw but its not easy due to unpredictable dire beast procs , anyway the question is if i simply spam bw when my focus is not so high and also use cobra shot alot , how much dps all this cost me?

testing it on a dummy i think the difference is about 10-14k dps but still not sure about this , damn i really dont know how to use killer cobra optimally.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2016-10-30 at 09:16 PM.

Killer cobra makes it more important to start bestial wrath at high focus so you can have the focus to CS and reset KC. Nothing else to it really, if you don't have focus to use CS to reset KC then you do less damage.