Quick question regarding Cenarius

Greetings

So today my guild will be starting Cenarius Mythic pogression and I have a quick question to you guys.
    In the one video I was able to find with a blood dk pov the death knight in question was using rune tap instead of fel bulwark. If anyone of you have done this fight on mythic, could you please confirm if rune tap is better on this fight?

Thanks in advance.

You use rune tap in addition to another defensive so the corruption puddle isn't bigger than jesus when it hits you. Spectral deflection also helps.

I use Foul Bulwark on the fight. I am however blessed with a retribution paladin and a protection paladin, both who can BoP me during spear which helps enormously. If you are able to, get a Paladin to BoP you during the cast of Spear, this almost completely negates the mechanic. If this is not possible, I think cooldown stacking for each spear is needed. It would probably be a good idea to use Rune Tap along with IBF and other externals from druids, paladins etc. This also allows you to Rune Tap during Nightmare Blast and wisp explosions, which helps the healers a lot since the fight is already very taxing on healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyhn View Post
    IBF? Yeah, you know a lot of Legion's Blood DK .
    He does know Legion's blood dk unlike you, apparently. Icebound Fortitude was added back to Blood dks in 7.1 as a 30% damage reduction ability on a 3 minute CD.

Thanks, I'll give rune tap a try then.

Rune tap is nice to have for the fight because you can combo it with IBF or Blood mirror and an external cooldown from a healer. If you're running paladins in the fight, try calling for a BOP when the spear cast is almost done, you negate ALL the damage and the puddle grows so slow it doesn't even matter.