Odd simcraft stat weights

Does this seem right for a muti rogue with 45% crit, 101% mastery, 2% vers and 6% haste? Also got ravenholdt if it makes a difference.

agi - 11.8
    vers - 8.97
    mastery - 8.45
    crit - 7.93
    haste - 5.61

AMR gives me

agi - 11.11
    vers - 7.45
    mast - 8.68
    crit - 8.81
    haste - 5.16

http://imgur.com/a/Kgrs1

http://imgur.com/a/PlMqG

Respective images
    Last edited by pies1; 2016-10-31 at 12:52 PM.

Well remember the exact # values are esoteric, you care more about the X >Y > Z layout of them.

What is your talent setup? Really the stats can kind of depend on the build you run as some require close to 50% crit to smooth out totally and others as low as 35%. Given you have 45% crit and 101% mastery, it will change a bit probably based on what talent combo you play.

MP + AP generally wants ~40:60 or even 35:65 Crit:Mastery ratio and can rock and roll at 35-40% crit. So weights at your stat level would be something like Agi > Mastery > Vers > Crit > Haste.

MP + Exang generally wants about the same at your stat level I'd say, but if you didn't have 45% crit already for this combo I'd probably say Crit would be higher than Vers, but luckily you have lots of crit to play with.

EP + AP will want all the crit it can get to smooth the rotation over to keep EP up via Seal Fate, so for your stat level I'd say weight layout would be like Agi > Crit >= Mastery > Vers > Haste. EP builds want close to 50% so you can reliably keep the buff up with 1 generator to not starve your energy.

EP + Exang will be about the same but I'd swap Vers with Mastery in the layout. Even with the buff to DP recently the EP + Exang build will always want Crit/Vers gear for raw dmg buff potential. Again close to 50% crit and then rest in Vers.

I'm mainly EP/AP. I would expect my values to be similar to what you outlined and is supported by AMR. I tried swapping my crit gems out for mastery gems in AMR as a test and it was a slight dps loss as you'd expect based on their values.