Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bear claws or bust!

Deleted
    Unlock the brewmaster (or mist-weaver) one, then kill 1000 people unlocks the skins for all the hidden ones. the white fists are the best anyways
    Last edited by mmocd916115769; 2016-11-03 at 04:04 PM. Reason: (or mistweaver)

Quote Originally Posted by Sileh View Post
    In the hallway with the last boss, the spider one. On one side is a spider with 3 little spiders and on the other end there is 1 withered with 2 mana wyrms.
    They respawn?

Deleted
    Done this at every possible reset since launch and have yet to receive the fists or even the fox mount :/

I have both the BM and MW hidden artifacts but this just won't drop. My alt is also a blood DK which just so happens to drop in the Suramar scenario too and I havent got that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Entenei View Post
    Unlock the brewmaster (or mist-weaver) one, then kill 1000 people unlocks the skins for all the hidden ones. the white fists are the best anyways
    Is this true? I was under the impression that you had to unlock the first skin for a weapon before the tints were applied. I've read it multiple times that completing Glory of the Legion Hero unlocks the tint for that tier, but you still have to unlock the first skin to use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Done this at every possible reset since launch and have yet to receive the fists or even the fox mount :/

I have both the BM and MW hidden artifacts but this just won't drop. My alt is also a blood DK which just so happens to drop in the Suramar scenario too and I havent got that either.
    Same, im so fucking over it man, have to have more rng for us on top of the bullshit legendary rng already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by safetybelt View Post
    Is this true? I was under the impression that you had to unlock the first skin for a weapon before the tints were applied. I've read it multiple times that completing Glory of the Legion Hero unlocks the tint for that tier, but you still have to unlock the first skin to use it.
    I got the gloves very early on my monk, but it's for OS. Since I ran almost all WQ in WW spec, I finally got to a different colour than basic and that's when the other specs' hidden visuals became available. Only in the "special" "achieved with WQ" version, but still there. I stopped caring for that keg to give me my staff basic hidden appearance.

Deleted
    I have the brewmaster one, i went and killed a chunk of players and now i have the WW Pvp hidden fist skin ( the white fists) but i have not unlocked the "base" hidden skin.

Deleted
    Since Monk is my alt and I'm not going to do suramar before i hit AK10+ I'm going to just wait until I get brewmaster from the keg and then farm 1000 HK in Ashran and unlock the WW tint that way.

Deleted
    I was trying to get this... but decided to stop doing it... simply because i hardly ever see the fists during combat.... HATE the fact that we still dont have permanent fist weapons present... so its just not worth it anymore for me... I hope for you guys it starts dropping soon...

It works, but Blizz already said it is a bug, and it was not intended to work that way. That said, I'll be very salty if I have my 9 tints taken away (3 for each artifact)

Can anyone confirm they got the hidden appearance with a low score in Withered Army Training? I've been completing it with a score of 30 and 400 ancient mana for months now, still don't have it.

I gave up until they add Bad Luck Protection to it... Friggin waste of my time.

Deleted
    I got them very early when I didn't bother about score. I also hardly aimed above 400 ever.

If anyone still doesn't have the appearance... I farmed for it since about October, doing the quest without any score every chance I could. Today was the first time (since getting Nightfallen revered) that I bothered getting a score (over 400) and I finally got it. My assumption is that it can't drop from completing training with 0 score, but probably you still get increased bad luck protection from doing it without any score.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    My alt is also a blood DK which just so happens to drop in the Suramar scenario too and I havent got that either.
    Got the blood dk skin today 213 days after dinging 110. RNG IS FUN

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerto View Post
    The claws of creation from wod challenge mode is my jam atm, love it
    I use these too. I am not a fan of the hulk fists. BUT our challenge appearance looks dope >.>

I got mine on my 3rd go after picking up WW a month ago. Soz guys.

im pretty sure they buffed the drop rate on Hidden Skins, i havent done withered training in almost 2 months and i finally did it during the Nightfallen Emmisary day and it dropped for me and a few days ago i ran normal EN for AP cuz of the Mage Tower boost and easilly got my mistweaver skin first time, i might try my DK for the withered Training and if i get it no problem then my thought was correct.

EDIT: i guess i just got lucky, nothing on the Blood DK
    Last edited by Hexxus; 2017-04-05 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxus View Post
    im pretty sure they buffed the drop rate on Hidden Skins, i havent done withered training in almost 2 months and i finally did it during the Nightfallen Emmisary day and it dropped for me and a few days ago i ran normal EN for AP cuz of the Mage Tower boost and easilly got my mistweaver skin first time, i might try my DK for the withered Training and if i get it no problem then my thought was correct.

EDIT: i guess i just got lucky, nothing on the Blood DK
    They didn't buff, but in 7.1.5 they implemented bad luck protection.