Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think the game should start soon before my country drafts me to join the airforce in a joint effort to bolster our defences now a mad man has his finger on the big red buttons

The game will start within the next 14 hours. Prepare yourself for a late night double feature picture show.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with these numbers, and I can't wait for the game to start later, and it's good to see some people we haven't seen in a while, but I can't help but be depressed today. The fb posts on my wall are heartbreaking.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I'm happy with these numbers, and I can't wait for the game to start later, and it's good to see some people we haven't seen in a while, but I can't help but be depressed today. The fb posts on my wall are heartbreaking.
    Yeah let's just all agree that as a planet we should just not talk about how things went in places other than those made for that discussion...

At least not until we are sure how things are all going to end up in the coming few months/years. I don't think those conversations are going to end well for one end of the conversation and I have no idea which one that might be .

We Americans are just a bit divided at the moment.

There is a light on...