When are paladins gonna get a nerf?

Sick of going in on pvp and getting destroyed by a paladin because of their stupid bubbles and shit, When are you guys going to get a damn nerf? damn selling point of wow with the ashbringer so your so op.

Quote Originally Posted by Godtier431 View Post
    Sick of going in on pvp and getting destroyed by a paladin because of their stupid bubbles and shit, When are you guys going to get a damn nerf? damn selling point of wow with the ashbringer so your so op.
    This is literally the second thread you made doing this. <.<;;

10+ Year Old Account
    When the pally bubbles, they can't hurt you. Don't stand there hitting something that is immune. Move away, bandage up if needed, and plan your next move.

Quote Originally Posted by ulthane View Post
    this is literally the second thread you made doing this. <.<;;
    im a cry baby and im sick of it

Lol another nub QQing cuz he can not bother l2play his class, cute. Nothing makes me smile more but the fresh tears of a Nub in the morning who can't handle a Ret Paladin in PvP.

Fyi cupcake, this is the 1st season ever in wow history, and i mean EVER, when Ret paladin is going to Blizzcon, and i have very high doubts that Ret will even get to semi-finals looking at class balancing atm. So maybe instead of QQing on Paladin thread, you need look in the mirror and say "stfu and l2play"

Get shit on dude, you got pwned like the carebear bitch you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    When the pally bubbles, they can't hurt you. Don't stand there hitting something that is immune. Move away, bandage up if needed, and plan your next move.
    What do you mean? Bubbles don't prevent you from hitting anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Call yourself "Godtier", cry on forums when you can't counter a class.

Please tell me you're a troll.

Edit: Your post history is 3 threads complaining Ret paladins are OP, one complaining warriors are weak and one actually asking for help to get better.

Oh dear.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    What do you mean? Bubbles don't prevent you from hitting anything.
    Maybe he's thinking of Old retris, where bubbling reduces damage and BoP prevents physical attacking. Neither of which remain in Legion.

Lol, what OP means is '' i want to play my class and want to smash all other classes, but im not doin so good, so nerf everything so i can getr betterrrr'' LOL
    Now serious, man i got pwn lots of times with my pally against good pvpers, just learn to stop attacking the pally, if u are a warrior, get far, bandage [ we cant do much against that ] then get back to action.
    But i use to BOP from the start against rogues and warriors and other melees, then after that i pop my 2 cds to hold a bit, stun to heal, and if 30 sec has passesd, i get stomped til my DS save me with extra 20% of hp, and FoL til full. So fun!

Deleted
    Had the funniest weekend since vanilla (and maybe mid TBC) last week in casual random bgs bombin newbs. When u get into rbg and arenas situation changes ofc. However there is this promise that u may be usefull in rated pvp as well this expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't make pointless threads.

Closing.