Deleted

Enchant Gloves - Herbalism

Not really sure what else to title this thread other than the enchant itself..
    But ever since the patch it doesnt seem to work, i get 0.5 sec cast on World Quest Herbs but on normal herbs its back to a 1.5 sec cast.

Is it like this for others?
    Bug or intended?

No issues for me this morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Not really sure what else to title this thread other than the enchant itself..
    But ever since the patch it doesnt seem to work, i get 0.5 sec cast on World Quest Herbs but on normal herbs its back to a 1.5 sec cast.

Is it like this for others?
    Bug or intended?
    normal herbs are 2sec, are you sure these arent corpses or quest herbs you have been trying? also incase you just remember it wrong have you tried re-equipping the gloves? have had that fix a bug for me where it didnt register the enchant so was back to 2 seconds untill i re-equipped

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    normal herbs are 2sec, are you sure these arent corpses or quest herbs you have been trying? also incase you just remember it wrong have you tried re-equipping the gloves? have had that fix a bug for me where it didnt register the enchant so was back to 2 seconds untill i re-equipped
    Nah world quest herbs have been 0.5 sec herb time like normal, but if i go to pick a Foxflower or do the Felwort WQ, it's no longer 0.5 for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Nah world quest herbs have been 0.5 sec herb time like normal, but if i go to pick a Foxflower or do the Felwort WQ, it's no longer 0.5 for me
    did you try and re-equip your gloves?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    did you try and re-equip your gloves?
    I find myself forced to do this every day i relog to make the enchant work for some reason, hope they fix it soon ><
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Mining enchant constantly bugs; equipping re-equipping gloves fixes it. Still lame. Plz Fix thx. Also Taurens, MOOO!!!