repicking a champion for blizzcon

So like many, I picked ThijsNL for the world championships and he's totally out. The second selection window is active, yet I can't seem to re-pick since it still says Thijs is my chosen champion. Working as intended? Am I just out of luck? Help?

Thanks!

You only get to re-pick if your guy wasn't eliminated afaik.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not a repick. It's only open to people who never chose one to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    You only get one vote.

If you have already voted during the first voting period, you will not be able to vote again during the second voting period as your vote will have already been locked in. You are only eligible to receive additional packs for any matches your champion wins after you have chosen them. If you vote during the first voting period, you can earn up to 6 total packs (including your participation pack) depending on how well your champion performs. If you vote during the second voting period, you can earn up to 4 total packs (including your participation pack).
    http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...ion-10-20-2016

They say you can win up to 6 packs but you have to predict the winner to get that, 1 in 16 chance. I went for Handsomeguy so I'll get my default pack plus 1 more for the match he won.

I went for Yulsic but he only won one. I said "always bet on Asian" and I thought I picked chunseo but...I was mistaken. I picked the wrong Asian guy. I went by portraits...

*starts tearing up*

Wouldn't make much sense letting you pick another champion if the one you did choose got kicked out.