Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I feel like some girls place way too much value on purity and virginity. For example, I have a christian friend at uni who is a virgin and wants to wait until marriage, but sometimes I feel like she is robbing experience from herself. I mean she hasn't even explored that whole side of herself. I can't even talk about anything of sexual nature with other friends when she is around because she gets weirded out offended. Do women place too much value on virginity? Is virginity overrated in the case of women?
    'robbing experience' is that code for you want to give her that experience? And its her life, who are you to try and live her life for her?
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2016-11-01 at 10:57 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Actually I have a much broader perspective in that people put too much emphasis on sex within a relationship. People seem to care a whole lot about sex and sexual experience which is directly related to how many sexual partners you have been with. This comes from a selfish perspective of not getting your just sexual gratification. While I believe that sex is not an insignificant aspect of a relationship I believe that aspect of the relationship is overvalued.

This goes in reverse as well that people want to 'save' themselves for their future life partner. Where they feel it is romantic or "how things ought to be" reason. I believe this view point Chasity is also being overvalued.

I am not here to judge who is correct and who is wrong. I feel both are equally entitled to have their view point and pursue it but I can't help but notice how many people are biased against the idea of Chasity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    You could also take time with quality partner to explore that subject, instead of getting one that took an army of cocks!
    Good luck with that. Nice girls virgin never turn freaky even after marriage. Ask a nice girl for a bj and she looks at you like you just desecrated her ancestors graves.

yes of course they're over rated. Its like the car buying thing.

Car in shop costs £20,000. Get into it and drive it off the carpark , its now worth £10,000. You drove it for like 20 seconds and halved its price when really, theres no meaningful difference.

Likewise, virginity is the same. Especially for guys. For girls sure you actually have a change in your body when you get fucked for the first time but for guys its as meaningless as a 20 second drive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with that. Nice girls virgin never turn freaky even after marriage. Ask a nice girl for a bj and she looks at you like you just desecrated her ancestors graves.
    How many of your wives have you surveyed to make this declaration?

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    'robbing experience' is that code for you want to give her that experience? And its her life, who are you to try and live her life for her?
    hell yeah it is. OP wants to fuck his friend and is all upset because he's ugly and the friend is just using virginity as an excuse to not hurt his feelings. I bet the friend is now a little bit turned off by him now because she just wanted to be friends. OP is prob in response to him trying it on and her rejecting him. I mean, what kind of person gets angry at someone else's virginity status? A 15 year old. That's who.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

7+ Year Old Account
    How many of your wives have you surveyed to make this declaration?
    Did you come to this thread with your pearly white clock and shiny armor already on just itching for the distress calls of some damsel?

15+ Year Old Account
    All of the people I know (both men and women) chose not to wait until marriage. I don't think the number of people who make that decision is very high. If they chose to do so, well good for them, but I don't really see the point. I waited until I was in a relationship with someone I really cared about, but if I had waited until I was married, then it would have been 15 years later for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    hell yeah it is. OP wants to fuck his friend and is all upset because he's ugly and the friend is just using virginity as an excuse to not hurt his feelings. I bet the friend is now a little bit turned off by him now because she just wanted to be friends. OP is prob in response to him trying it on and her rejecting him. I mean, what kind of person gets angry at someone else's virginity status? A 15 year old. That's who.
    *snore* Good try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you come to this thread with your pearly white clock and shiny armor already on just itching for the distress calls of some damsel?
    I get it, you are pissed off that your friend wont fuck you. Now you are pulling shit out of your ass to justify your position. Personally, I think your friend is smart.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anything I'd say there's something to be said for not waiting just based on risking prime sex years. 16 to about 22 are pretty awesome sex years to miss if someone waits until say their mid-late 20's. Despite the rep about it going quick in younger years it was actually completely the opposite. It's a personal decision, but at least for me I'd have definitely regretted waiting in hindsight. Plus imo you should probably know if you are compatible sexually with the person before dedicating the rest of your life to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Who cares how another person deals with sex?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Underrated if anything.

https://thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/2...okofcharts.pdf

There's a reason promiscuity and the likes are being shoved down your throat by (((various sources))).

[Mod Edit: Please thumbnail large images.]
    Using the new 'le epic meme' I see.

7+ Year Old Account
    I get it, you are pissed off that your friend wont fuck you. Now you are pulling shit out of your ass to justify your position. Personally, I think your friend is smart.
    That's the white knight Seranthor I know and am used to. I spend most of this thread saying that I wouldn't want to be with a virgin and then you accuse me of wanting to be with one. *sigh*

For god sakes why? Why marry a person that is going to be super shy, apprehensive, and generally lay there like a dead fish? Sounds like a snore fest to me. I would rather marry a person that is enthusiastic,playful and knows herself in that respect. Which all comes from having some experience.
    This is so naïve it's not even funny.

There's no guidelines for this at all, the 'saving themselves' crowd can be just as wild and playful as the totally a slut crowd.

It's not experience that decides that, it's imagination and assertiveness. You get experience through those two.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    We all agree to respect someone having deep feelings over sky grandpas.
    We might as well hold respect to intact hymens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Asking girls at random to perform sex acts and they give you weird looks? You don't say!

Deleted
    this must be an american thread.....

If people value it... then that's their business. What they do behind closed doors has nothing to do with me. If they want to stay a virgin for eternity because of their beliefs or morals, then so be it :P I lost mine at 17, and it was neither pleasant or crappy. It hurt, and it went by fast because my boyfriend at the time was also a virgin. He was my first love, and that's all I cared about... mostly because I was comfortable enough with him to give it up.

Same thing with my husband. We were both inexperienced... and since we've been together for 9 years. We've only grown together. I just rambled... but whatever. Yes, to me... it's overrated. But to each their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side if her future husband plays things right he can turn into a sex crazed woman who jumps him multiple times a day.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Look at this guy right here, the epitome of experience with nice married girls!

Seriously just slink off into a corner somewhere and masturbate till the skin rips, you'll feel better and make less of an ass of yourself.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.