Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wom...342158051.html

Good thing voter fraud never happens, am I right?
    I guess it depends on youre interpretation of rare. To me and to most rational people, 0.0000000125 is pretty rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah, doesn't count when other people act the same exact way.
    Not really. Other people have a legitimate gripe. The former are just cry babies who have no life experience yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    I guess it depends on youre interpretation of rare. To me and to most rational people, 0.0000000125 is pretty rare.
    Like the .00008 percent of the population who die to guns causing a nationwide cry for a ban on them? If you're gonna be rational, be rational all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Not really. Other people have a legitimate gripe. The former are just cry babies who have no life experience yet.
    Dude, have you never even heard of Liberty University? They're exactly what people bitch about "sjws" doing, but they're right wing so I guess it doesn't count?

- - - Updated - - -

Like the .00008 percent of the population who die to guns causing a nationwide cry for a ban on them? If you're gonna be rational, be rational all the time.
    Someone being shot to death is substantially more serious than a single fraudulent vote.

lol, yeah I'm sure those people who went ape shit over Collin Kapernick kneeling for the anthem had serious concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    lol, yeah I'm sure those people who went ape shit over Collin Kapernick kneeling for the anthem had serious concerns.
    The baby boomers can go pound sand too. They are the reason we're in this fucking mess to begin with.