Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So it finally happened...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=137072/amanthuls-wisdom

Legendary finally dropped. Much to my relief it was not prydaz or sephuz. I'm trying to figure out exactly what scenario this would be useful in though. Prehotting people before a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post

Legendary finally dropped. Much to my relief it was not prydaz or sephuz. I'm trying to figure out exactly what scenario this would be useful in though. Prehotting people before a fight?
    I got a sephuz last night as a Guardian
    Decent stats for Balance tho. I guess in Dungeons it's gonna be goodish. In raids, well...it's legendary, maybe it will scare the boss dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    GZ mate!
    Hope to get mine soon... I know I ain't gonna get the helm with my luck....

Got one on my Druid, too. Ugh, Sephuz's .... gonna be replacing it as soon as I find an 840-850 ring with the right stats probably. Lame.

Sephuz's and Aman'Thul's here, but yeah, Aman'Thul's is pretty crap.

At least there's no Versatility?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Wouldn't mind Sephuz as a third Leg for my mythic runs. I use my CCs a lot, might use that as a poor man's BL if it works on Vortex too,

But as my second i hope it to be the tearstone of elune.

Aman'thul tied with Edraith.

Atm i've Prydaz, while everyone despise it, i honestly love it so much when i can smply yolo mchanics because of the new frenzied regeneration tied to an almost blaspheme healthpool for a non tank( in bear) form and thick hide+barkskin. It makes me feel dirty.

few fights i can think it owuld be op,

like all bar ursoc and Elrethe.

the fact it refreshes its duration to max, if you had the bracers that do the doubles hot duration when u swiftmend someone.

these shoulders increase it to the Doubled duration, this used to bug where u could put a rejuvi on someone and it would be up perma.

unsure if they fixed it?

or changed bracers to double BASE duration not current like it was in beta.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    I don't find it overly usefull. The odd pre-hot here and there but I'd rather had something with raw output increase.

Happened to my alt yesterday aswell... Tearstone of Elune. From all four legendaries on three chars I havent gotten a single sephuz/prydaz. I'm happy about this.

15+ Year Old Account
    ok, 2 hours later I got the first legendary, the Impeccable Ring... better then nothing I supposed :-)

im jealous, i got luffas /wrist, about as useful for feral as those shoulders would be lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    On ursoc in an actual raid - you can easily pre-hot the whole side which will be charged on, before the charges even happend, make sure to have cultivation talent specced from now on as your reju's will be more up than you are expecting -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerlamer View Post
    ok, 2 hours later I got the first legendary, the Impeccable Ring... better then nothing I supposed :-)
    what.. combined with emerald catcher its win. - just as i wrote this - I GOT IT TOO LOL
    Last edited by mmoc6818f34952; 2016-11-02 at 09:02 AM.

Amanthul seems pretty useless (aside from the item level, which definitely shouldn't be underestimated). There are fights where it'll be useful by adding a few seconds to your pre-HoTs (like Ursoc and Renferal), but on most fights it's not going to do anything. It seems rather useless for mythic+ too. There just isn't ever that much damage at the start of a fight.

Prydaz isn't all bad, though. Sephuz are okay for some specs.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerlamer View Post
    Eh, could be worse. It's always useful, doesn't require going through hoops like Dreamcatcher, and the stats aren't that bad either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Eh, could be worse. It's always useful, doesn't require going through hoops like Dreamcatcher, and the stats aren't that bad either.
    isn't the ring 2nd bis? always felt that ring + helmet were the strong duo you could get.

I got ED last Kara and while that legendary is BIS its only showing how badly and wrong is whole moonkin designed.
    Mostly force you stop using FoN (our only interesting talent, since everything other is just passive crap) and StFl...
    Haste is retardly strong already and with helm even more. Downgrading ILVL in a game where LFG tools are based on ILVL, is contradiction as fuck and retard design.
    Single item increasing DPS like by 30k~60k is wrong no matter what.

Deleted
    I just had my 2nd legendary - Sephuz and my first one was the neck -.-

Someone come get drunk with me

I don't see why, if you refresh Lifebloom any time it's at less than 4 seconds it will bloom.

the neck honestly isn't that bad, it's a bigger hps increase than most the actual healing ones despite it not always being as meaningful of healing and ok survivability and it's a few million healing your healers don't have to do, it's usually in the middle if you set out all your spec's available legendaries side by side as a lot of legendaries are actually really really mediocre and there's always sephuz at the bottom unless you're a prot pally

unless mastery is crap for your spec, it's not all that bad unless you're some spec with like 6 other good legendaries somehow
    Last edited by ryklin; 2016-11-02 at 10:56 PM.

When you know big damage is going to start and have a lull in current incoming damage. You could prehot your entire group prior to a pull too, but using it to your advantage in combat when incoming damage is a bigger issues is obviously far more important. There isn't anything in combat that might kill somebody in the first 30 seconds of any fight unless somebody really fucks something up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."