Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Remember, this is the latest foreign leader that Trump has praised for their leadership. So if anyone wants a peak into how a Trump presidency might look, the Philippines right now isn't a bad place to take a glance at : D

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Remember, this is the latest foreign leader that Trump has praised for their leadership. So if anyone wants a peak into how a Trump presidency might look, the Philippines right now isn't a bad place to take a glance at : D
    You forgot the walls. A lot of walls. Everywhere. We don't need to kill the druggies, we just built walls to keep them out. Drugs are Mexican anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    I think Duterte is a cool guy. He kills drug addicts and doesn't afraid of anything!
    Even if you think killing drug addicts is a good thing how can you possibly think extra judicial killings are a good thing...

You can kill whoever you want then just say they were a drug addict / dealer and it's fine. I mean nobody would ever use that to settle scores with people they just don't like would they?!?! What about the police involved in the drugs trade ? Bit of a conflict of interest there isn't there ? But it's ok because the police can just kill anyone who might inform against them and claim they were drug addicts / dealers.

This is basically what happens with blasphemy laws in some countries. People use the blasphemy laws to attack people / ethnic / religious minorities. Despite the lack of evidence beyond these witnesses people go to prison.

There is a reason civilised counties actually have trials where evidence is required.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Duterte wants to make his country clean and safe from criminals. We need to sell them the guns they need.
    Criminals being everyone who doesn't like the dict... um... I mean, the democratically elected president!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.