Deleted

Champion Equipment

Hey peeps, there are a few questions I have about champion equipment (not the ilvl upgrades, I mean the 2 items an epic champ can use), hoping someone can shed light on them

1. Do champion equipment missions keep spawning at the same rate even after hitting epic level with all 8 champions? I'm getting a lot of there missions with my main team all epic (5 of them), and the 3 inactives all green or below. All chars are ilvl 850.

2. Is there a "preferred setup" to maximize success rates? Are some pieces of equipment particularly effective? Specifically I'm after Gold and Rep tokens mainly.

3. Is it viable to setup alts to just farm gold using class hall missions? Seems like a lot of work, though gold missions do seem relatively common. I use the app so monitoring it across multiple characters would be easy, the only thing would be keeping up with the Order Resources on each alt.

I have a ton of alts at 100 which I could use to level and then farm, but not sure if it's worth it!

To answer your questions:

1. Champion equipment missions keep spawning indefinitely.

2. For most classes the "preferred setup" is simply whichever champions have abilities that boost your chances of success. Look to synergize equipment with their abilities. In general equipment that boosts success on longer missions tends to be the most valuable since most missions are long and even those that aren't can end up long if you leave a time multiplier uncountered.

3. It's viable. Gold missions cost 250 OR and you should have one available most days (at least 2/3rds of the time, though there's a *lot* of variance). Most classes can keep up on OR fairly easily since they either have an order advancement upgrade to complete a WQ for free every day or a +OR upgrade when completing WQs with a combat ally. The exceptions are Druids, Monks, and Shaman, they get squat and so have to be maintained the hard way.

Deleted
    A bit off topic, but are there any other requirements for having those 1400-1800 gold missions (bonus included) besides having your active champions maximized and 850? i mean does the char need to have a certain ilevel or any other requisite?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalliss View Post
    I have a ton of alts at 100 which I could use to level and then farm, but not sure if it's worth it!
    I have 23 level 100 chars; i am gonna use the instant 100 on another server and i am gonna create another DH in that server.
    i am looking for getting 1k per char per day, meaning i need 4-5 gold missions in each char per week.
    If everything goes as planned, once the setup is complete i should be doing 750k each month, it would be higher the moment they introduce selling goods in your order hall table, such as exp potions, reputations, etc as they did in WOD.
    So i would dare say it is quite worthy yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    A bit off topic, but are there any other requirements for having those 1400-1800 gold missions (bonus included) besides having your active champions maximized and 850? i mean does the char need to have a certain ilevel or any other requisite?
    I think the mission are entirely based on champion ilvl (not your characters). And the high level missions will start appearing once you champions start getting at or near 850. A word of warning, don't level a character way ahead of the others or you'll start spawning those high level missions but not have the man power to compete them. Level up the champions together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    I think the mission are entirely based on champion ilvl (not your characters). And the high level missions will start appearing once you champions start getting at or near 850. A word of warning, don't level a character way ahead of the others or you'll start spawning those high level missions but not have the man power to compete them. Level up the champions together.
    Yes i do level them up together, this also happened in WOD, no use having just 3 followers there maximised and the rest being low level.