Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Not gonna happen, sorry Bud. Blizz themselves hate that automated queueing and especially LFR.
    How I think you felt after today's news:

I think it would be interesting if they continue with a mythic first and heroic later approach. Funny though as a lot of the people on Official General who complained about them being gated was huge opponents to dungeon returning to endgame viable. Just the same people complaining to complain and will just complain about something else now just as they have for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    So, if it's an MMORPG, playing with match made strangers = Not multiplayer.

But if it is' not an MMORPG, playing with match made strangers = multiplayer?
    MMOs are only played by True Scotsmen.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    MMOs are only played by True Scotsmen.
    hahahaha yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    How I think you felt after today's news:
    [IMG][/IMG]
    How I imagine you felt after todays news:

Deleted
    I think Blizzard will continue this trend. Make mythic only content and then make it heroic in the next patch.

... Because the vast majority of the players who still use the LFG queue are trash.

Every class is capable of hopping into mythics @ 110 with minimal gear and skipping heroics.
    Karazhan heroic will be a massacre if they dont butcher the mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by makkk View Post
    I think Blizzard will continue this trend. Make mythic only content and then make it heroic in the next patch.
    They already said the new dungeon coming is going to have a heroic version

Will be interesting how the retuned heroics work with new 110s. Will likely make gearing through WQs a necessity as they are going to have to up the ilevel requirement.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    ... Because the vast majority of the players who still use the LFG queue are trash.
    and vast majority of people out in the world would call mythic raiders trash as they waste time on computer game - its all subjective on the person who you ask.

More news is being made over old content rather than news over getting one brand new post launch dungeon after two expansions. Seems Blizzard has done well to distract the community over how much they continue to shit on non-raiders. I cant keep face palming with Watcher as he keeps spewing claims of vast more new content.