Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Corrupted Remembrance buffed??

Has this been made significantly easier? :S

Today after work I decided I would start working towards the CR skin, not to hard though, I bought both books off the AH, had them fixed, cleared BWL for Neffy's head, went DIM, etc. The slime spawns the second I get to the river, nice, so I talk to the lich and go to fish the shard, problem is my Pala alt never learnt to fish, a few minutes later I return with fishing and begin to fish, four casts later I have my shard and am on my way to get my skin, like ~3 hours after starting.

So they buffed this right? Or do I need to buy some lotto tickets? lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is probably just a case of RNG being RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I think this is probably just a case of RNG being RNG.
    Damn.

I almost shat myself when the shard fished up lol.

Nyeh, can't muster will to be bothered with this skin, mostly because of fishing cockblock.

It's you in the last 24 hours I've had over 1500 fishing casts and still no shard.

Deleted
    Took me about 2500 casts last week

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think I really should have gone and bought a lotto ticket instead of logging WoW lol.

I was there last night. Started with level 25 fishing. Got to about 550 casts before i quit. There were pallies on the river with me who were will over 1000 casts. One guy leveled to 800 fishing from 1.

I can CONFIRM it is working as intended.

Also, I hate you.

Edit: you know, it's ironic. I spent a lot of time on my Frost DK exploring possible leads (and we all know how that turned out), so last night when my pally alt hit AK 6 I decided to do this because it was what I was hoping the DK one would be like. About 2 hours into fishing I realized that I have made many poor life decisions.
    Last edited by Fasolina; 2016-11-03 at 01:11 PM.

Did this this past week, ~5 hours of fishing and 30 minutes of hitting refresh on the group finder until a Slime group popped. I saw three people get it over the course of my fishing, one guy said he was pushing 4500 casts.

I got mine pretty fast. But nobody will beat you.

Finally got mine after 750~ casts or so. There were people on the river with 3.5k casts.

Rng is rng.

Don't just sit there, use the group finder. I just searched on Slime and refreshed the search every 3-5 minutes and got a group within 20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    I got mine pretty fast. But nobody will beat you.
    too bad there is no SS, i know most people THAT lucky would had taken a SS top help with the humble brag

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    Any good info on the spawns of the slime? Just sitting there staring at the screen is getting old
    Use server hop bro, i got mine in under an hour.

Deleted
    Yeah... it took me about 2000 casts to get it. You are just a lucky git. Thats all it is.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    too bad there is no SS, i know most people THAT lucky would had taken a SS top help with the humble brag
    Wasn't bragging, but as requested:

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Wasn't bragging, but as requested:

and i thought i was lucky with only 400 casts
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent 9 hours yesterday doing Fishing, then like 10 casts in this morning I got my shard.

RNG is Random. and a Number. and Generator.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything