Warcraft logs live logging + Rankings?

Hey everyone I'm trying to live log to warcraft logs in our and and it's working and it shows perf% and ilvl% but they both are the same number so I know it's broken and also the ilvl isn't being shown for anyone so I know something is wrong. What I do is open up desktop program warcraft logs, click live logging, choose file-C:/ program files x86// world of warcraft/logs, choose guild you want to upload to-my guild. Public, private, unlisted, Public, Enter description for this report-X... Click Go! Then I go to WoW ingame and type /combatlog then it says... "Combat being logged to LogsWoWCombatLog.txt then it started logging the raid but it has the no ilvl and so it makes the perf% and ilvl% the same and both incorrect. What else do I have to do in order to make it work normal like everyone elses logs with ilvl's and correct parses? Thanks for the help!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. Anyone?

Make sure you have advanced combat logging turned on. It's under the Network tab in System.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Make sure you have advanced combat logging turned on. It's under the Network tab in System.
    Yeah I didn't have it enabled... Lol will that fix the problem?

You will also have to wait for rankings unless you're a paying member.
    Says so in the top of the page if u go check under rankings (while the log is still in que).

Quote Originally Posted by MightyCrixus View Post
    Yeah I didn't have it enabled... Lol will that fix the problem?
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    You will also have to wait for rankings unless you're a paying member.
    Says so in the top of the page if u go check under rankings (while the log is still in que).
    Percentiles are instantaneous and a far more accurate depiction of performance than numerical ranking anyway. You shouldn't be too concerned about your ranking unless you're consistently parsing 95th+ percentile.