BM relic question

https://puu.sh/rTWiO/158f8df10d.png

Does this mean +10 ilevels on the weapon or the relic. Should I be using a 845 relic with Jaws over a 870 relic with Furious Swipes (+7 ilevel)?
    Last edited by tyrindor; 2016-11-03 at 07:31 AM.

On Weapon. So +10 means going from like 835(EN LFR) to 870(EN HC +5 iLvl WF) on the relic iLvl.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    https://puu.sh/rTWiO/158f8df10d.png

Does this mean +10 ilevels on the weapon or the relic. Should I be using a 845 relic with Jaws over a 870 relic with Furious Swipes (+7 ilevel)?
    My understanding of the Sims (this is ST btw) is Jaws of Thunder relic trumps everything irrespective of IL difference even if it is 780 and the new one is a 895 Furious Swipe. I still plan to SimC using my own gear and stat weights.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    My understanding of the Sims (this is ST btw) is Jaws of Thunder relic trumps everything irrespective of IL difference even if it is 780 and the new one is a 895 Furious Swipe. I still plan to SimC using my own gear and stat weights.
    .. How? How did you reach this conclusion? It shows that Jaws is a worth a bit more than +10 weapon iLvl. Not 115 weapon iLvl. I don't feel like it's hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    .. How? How did you reach this conclusion? It shows that Jaws is a worth a bit more than +10 weapon iLvl. Not 115 weapon iLvl. I don't feel like it's hard.
    From your guide Azor:
    Code:
    Unlike Marksmanship, Beast Mastery traits actually have a significant impact on performance while item level is very weak.
    I was taking it literally to mean Jaws of Thunder is BiS and ignore everything. Guess that wasn't the case. Thanks for clearing it up!

So you based your comment on something completely unrelated to the guide screenshot that OP posted where it shows the value of relics vs weapon iLvl.