Wait just a minute.....

I was reading Icy Veins, and as per 7.1, there seems to be a different stat priority. Versatility is no longer #1. They say its Agi, Haste, Ver, Crit, Mastery. Anyone else notice this?

Edit: This is Survival only folks!
    Last edited by JRODSLAM; 2016-11-03 at 12:56 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Survival only, just to stop others from getting confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

Om my.. Yea im sorry about that. YES. Survival only folks!!

Pet autoattacks now proc stacks of Mongoose Bite, so haste became more valuable (more Haste = more pet attacks). This also increased the value of Mastery (because now Mastery and Haste benefit each other). Haste, Versatility and Crit are all now very close in value and Mastery, while less valuable, is not very far behind.

That's music to my eyes, I CANT STAND the slow global cooldown it drives me insane... Shame we don't stack Mastery though as it'd make swapping easier.. though MM is Mastery > Haste so it's not all bad.

Survival hunter here, I have about 20% haste now, this is haste start to diminish on the sim for me, after whole day's sim, my conclusion is always go for higher ilevel, ver is a save pick, haste is better when you are sub 15%~20%, but that just for me, and I don't even know if all the hotfixed we had after 7.1 release being implemented into sim yet, because my dummy number is on par with sim number even without full buff and lust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    That's music to my eyes, I CANT STAND the slow global cooldown it drives me insane... Shame we don't stack Mastery though as it'd make swapping easier.. though MM is Mastery > Haste so it's not all bad.
    Well mastery isnt bad, the others are just slightly better :P

Since patch my hunter often uses Survival even tho I've geared him Mastery - Agility - Haste - Crit :P

When Vers was a clear #1, i struggled to find gear with it. It sucked that i had to keep my 820/825 equipped while having 835+ epics in my bags. Lol now at least i can put those pieces on, so im suuuper happy about that.

Quote Originally Posted by JRODSLAM View Post
    When Vers was a clear #1, i struggled to find gear with it. It sucked that i had to keep my 820/825 equipped while having 835+ epics in my bags. Lol now at least i can put those pieces on, so im suuuper happy about that.
    For those passive wq trinket, I always go with the higher ilevel, even ver is worth only like 0.70 +- of agility in my sim, and all other stats are really close(even mastery), so whatever the difference in second stats, the extra agility will always cover the lost there