Exclamation [WoW next expansion] - Will it be related with Argus and the new illidan leaked vid?

I mean, we will kill Sargeras itself last expac? Will next expac be announced in this upcoming blizzcon? Tell me what ya think about what will be next xpac

But.. I am a rogue.

I guess the question is really how killable is Sargeras. Does one simply kill a fallen titan in this lore?

I really think and hope we will finish up argus/sargeras this expansion. if we dont kill him i dont think ill even be hype to kill him 2 years from now.

tbh, i hope Argus is the next part of this expansion, not the next expansion.

although we could be seeing old gods for legion tier 2

then argus for legion tier 3

although, would argus need quest zones? or would it be more of a firelands invasion type thing? it is the burning legion home world after all
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the next expansion takes us to Argus and that we bitch slap Sargeras. My concern though, if that happens, is where do we go from there?

Sargeras is the big baddie. If he dies does that mean WoW is technically over? Do they have a behind the scenes game in the works?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    I mean, we will kill Sargeras itself last expac? Will next expac be announced in this upcoming blizzcon? Tell me what ya think about what will be next xpac
    No.
    /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    1) They won't announce a new expansion at Blizzcon, seriously. The Panel is even called ''Legion:whats next''

2) Illidan's goal is to kill Kil'jaeden and/or blow up Argus. Read his novel, its good.

3)My guess is that Argus will be a big patch where Kil'jaeden is dealt with, but not Sargeras, he will be relevant in the Void Lords story.

Deleted
    Before "retiring" Metzen set the canon in Chronicle 1.

There are bigger, darker threats out there in the nether and beyond than Sargeras....There's a reason he got mad so we should stop seeing the fallen Titan as the end-of-WoW ultimate boss.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    I hope the next expansion takes us to Argus and that we bitch slap Sargeras. My concern though, if that happens, is where do we go from there?

Sargeras is the big baddie. If he dies does that mean WoW is technically over? Do they have a behind the scenes game in the works?
    Seems to me that you need to read up a little bit on the lore.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Void_lord

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    Before "retiring" Metzen set the canon in Chronicle 1.

There are bigger, darker threats out there in the nether and beyond than Sargeras....There's a reason he got mad so we should stop seeing the fallen Titan as the end-of-WoW ultimate boss.
    And the bigger dark threat is nearing the stories finale. When argus blows up and kiljaeden dies this expac. Insert azshara nzoth and probably prophet zul and the next expansion villain . Follow up with Sargeras, void lords and the final battle in the anduin comic and thereby go. After this expansion the legion will be in complete ruins assuming illidan does blow up argus. As intended in the novel and intro quests destroying the entire command structuewnof the. Burning legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    Seems to me that you need to read up a little bit on the lore.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Void_lord
    It even says in your link that they aren't really a threat because they are incredibly weak and can only hurt titans that are sleeping.

That's not to say they can't do some damage I'm sure but they aren't big malevolent threat like Sargeras is.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Technically after we get rid of Legion influence on Azeroth we are done with them. There's no reason to travel to Argus, also we are nothing compared to the Legion.