I'm having more fun overall with 5-mans than raiding this xpac. I enjoy raiding ok, but it's once a week, involves more down time between pulls, and more work getting a team ready and on point for the night.

M+ is great because it's challenging at higher affix levels, yet fast paced with no downtime. Win-or-lose, you'll be finished in half an hour or so. The rewards are genuinely rewarding, and knowing you've got a nice chest waiting in the order hall makes Tuesday reset like Christmas.

Kara is, once again, one of the finest things Blizz has ever done. They took a classic, stayed true to the spirit of the original, and made it even better. I love the distorted chess board! You can see it being ripped apart by the rift, but the game goes on! Brilliant work Blizz. Kudos.

There's a lot to be said too for the tight teamwork formed when working in 5-mans. As tank it's a wonderful feeling to know the AoE stuns and external CDs will be timely and reliable. Gives me confidence to pull faster than I normally would. And obliges me to keep upping my game to set my team up for maximum success.