Got the Legendary wrists for MM

SO do these wrists make using Bursting shot on CD worth it or should I put the 10 focus it costs into the next aimed shot and only use BS for cleave?

In my opinion the latter. There is a thread about it here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Question/page2

to quote myself:
    I don't really see it being too useful in pure single target. It turns off your auto attack even if the target is immune to disorient. At a minimum it is going to reset your auto shot timer. The only time it could be a slight gain is when you don't have vulnerability up on your target, and have no way of putting it back up, or if you are on the move and have nothing better to use. But you still have to watch out and make sure you start auto attacking again immediately.

The only good thing about it is having a a button that will most likely be ready to use when adds join a fight, although I don't think I would prioritize it over a marking targets proc and marked shot follow up.
    Maybe its worth using, (and this is a slim maybe) if Vulnerability is up and you don't have the focus to cast another aimed shot. This would be for the sake of putting it on CD and assuming you don't anticipate there being more than one target becoming available to hit in the near future. If you think you can safely wait a half sec longer and squeeze in one last aimed shot before vulnerability falls off, I'd probably do that instead.
    Last edited by last1214; 2016-11-03 at 09:30 PM. Reason: spelling

I assume you would want to macro in auto shot then. So you cast burst shot, then /cast !auto shot

I use binding shot then burstshot a lot, so free damage and better range could be nice. However I heard this thing pulls stuff from places you would have thought no mobs could be. Kara being one example

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    I assume you would want to macro in auto shot then. So you cast burst shot, then /cast !auto shot
    Does that even work, I really don't think "auto shot" is a castable spell?

/attack is what you are looking for.