Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Continuing Karazahn at another time

Is there a way to continue Karazahn another day without re running the whole instance?

i.e. We cleared to the last boss but didnt get it done is it possible to not have to kill 8/9 to attempt the last boss again when we go in today?

I believe you just have to make sure that the group leader is the one saved to the instance lockout from which you want to continue.

I believe it's only possible if you go with the same exact group. You have to enter the dungeon while not being in a party, then inside the dungeon invite people as they come in.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I believe it's only possible if you go with the same exact group. You have to enter the dungeon while not being in a party, then inside the dungeon invite people as they come in.
    This is the only method that i am aware of, until they finally fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This is the only method that i am aware of, until they finally fix it.
    Afaik a fix has already been deployed - we just need to wait until Wednesday for the next restart :
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Quests-Hotfix
    (REQUIRES RESTARTS) When returning to a partially-cleared Karazhan, the bosses and associated minions that had previously been defeated by the party leader should now properly be absent, and other players with different boss lockouts should be able to join without issue.