Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thrash relics and where to find them!

Hello fellow bears,

I am a frequent denizen of the druid discord especially the guardian chat and I often see folks talking/asking about thrash relics for their glorious claws of mighty Ursoc. After seeing this a few times I decided to put together a list of all the thrash relics currently on wowhead and their drop locations.

Please feel free to add any I may have missed or fill in any missing information.

Fire
    Calamir's Jaw - Calamir (World Boss in Azsuna)
    Candle of Flickering Lumens - Coggleston (RtK Opera-Beautiful Beast or Lower Kara M+)
    Flame of the Fallen - PvP World Quest Reward
    Stormforged Inferno - Odyn (Halls of Valor)
    Stabilized extinction Protocol - Maiden of Vigilance (ToS)
    Rampant Wildfire - World Quest Reward
    Tormentor's Brand - Varimathras (Antorus)

Blood
    Bones of the Restless - Nightbane (RtK)
    Fistful of Eyes - Nal'tira (Arcway-Spider boss)
    Thirsty Bloodstone - PvP World Quest Reward
    Vampiric Fetish - Tichondrius (Nighthold)
    Demonic Shackles - Warden Emissary chest reward
    Pungent Chum - Mistress Sassz'ine (ToS)
    Ur'zul Ichor - Argus World Quest Reward

Life
    Blessing of Cenarius - Cenarius (Emerald Nightmare)
    Crystalized Leypetal - Suramar quest
    Relinquishing Grip of Helheim - Harbaron (Maw of Souls)
    Tombweed Bloom - PVP BG/Arena Reward
    Icon of Perverse Animation - Goroth (ToS)
    Everblooming Sunflower - WQ
    Eidolon of Life - Kin'garoth (Antorus)

Nethershard Relics and Veiled Argunite Relics can be anything so good luck

Thanks,

Proto
    Last edited by Protozoa7; 2017-11-07 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Added Antorus Relics - Current patch 7.3.5

Thanks for this list,

should be added to the Guardian Guide imho.

Post on the #Guardian discord, ask for a sticky/pin
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demonic Shackles also gives Thrash damage (blood relic). Just got one from an emissary chest from the Wardens.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Deleted
    Flame of the fallen can be obtained via PvP WQ. Got one from the stormheim specific one.

Did not realize this got stickied I will update the list thanks!

Edit: Okay should be updated with the new information! Good luck bears and thrash away
    Last edited by Protozoa7; 2016-12-17 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    You can have all kind of relics from Nethershard vendor.
    For 5k shards you can buy ilvl 880 stuff (relics included), and this can be warforged or titanforged.
    I just received 880 trash relic few minutes ago
    I had shitty Life relic (and good fire/blood), so I set loot to Resto (it uses 2x life, 1x frost), and got life/trash.

Please note, that you can fish for desired legendaries with nethershards (so dont spend all your shards without knowing this).
    In case you are desperate for lets say wrists, you can buy wrist pieces instead, and hope for luck.

There are all three thrash relics in the new raid? That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    There are all three thrash relics in the new raid? That's awesome.
    Yes. I was quite excited as well when I went and updated the list.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protozoa7 View Post
    Hello fellow bears,

I am a frequent denizen of the druid discord especially the guardian chat and I often see folks talking/asking about thrash relics for their glorious claws of mighty Ursoc. After seeing this a few times I decided to put together a list of all the thrash relics currently on wowhead and their drop locations.

Please feel free to add any I may have missed or fill in any missing information.

Fire
    Calamir's Jaw - Calamir (World Boss in Azsuna)
    Candle of Flickering Lumens - Coggleston (RtK Opera-Beautiful Beast or Lower Kara M+)
    Flame of the Fallen - PvP World Quest Reward
    Stormforged Inferno - Odyn (Halls of Valor)
    Stabilized extinction Protocol - Maiden of Vigilance (ToS)

Nethershard relinquished relics can be anything so that is an option if you aren't fishing for leggos.

Thanks,

Proto
    Hi guys. There is another fire trash relic up in EU atm called "Rampant Wildfire" from the world quest "Into the Nightmare" in Val'sharah. I think there is about 8 hours left on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey team, I'm unstickying this thread to reduce the exorbitant amount of stickies currently. I will be adding a link to this thread in the Resources sticky, as long as this is kept up-to-date.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Hey team, I'm unstickying this thread to reduce the exorbitant amount of stickies currently. I will be adding a link to this thread in the Resources sticky, as long as this is kept up-to-date.
    It is currently updated for ToS, will keep it updated as more thrash relics are released.

- - - Updated - - -

I have added this to the list. Great find!

Deleted
    Suramar WQ "Continued Exposure" in EU up for another 23 hours gives you an Everblooming Sunflower Life relic with the thrash trait.

How many ilvls are trash relics worth compared to any other for the mage tower challenge?

Deleted
    If you play phase 1 the debuff less way and you go with Inc for p2, then at least 40 or 50 ilvl. If you then also have Luffa, it probably is in the ballpark of 70. Thing is, you have very little auto hit damage during that fight and most damage you have is thrash and moonfire. Neither of those scales with weapon damage if I recall correctly, so you get 10% damage on your biggest damage source vs. the bit of stats that you get out of a few item levels on your weapon.

Thank you very much for the guide Dropped 18 weapon iLvls (927 > 909) to get the three dungeon relics after finally getting the legs on my Dudu.

Deleted
    Much appreciated!

Just a tip for anyone still trying the Bear challenge. If you tag the phase 1 boss at the start and back up making him walk towards you he will get close to Velen and he will get meleed for a shit ton. Velen did 15M dmg to the phase 1 boss(he only has 35M). It made phase 1 a breeze I didnt have to use rage or inc and barkskin and lunar beam came up just when kruul was coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by Noremis View Post
    Please note, that you can fish for desired legendaries with nethershards
    What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    What does this mean?
    Buy the relinquished armor tokens ( the 5k ones) of whatever you need; so rings for legendary ring, bracers for bracers,etc.