Deleted

The place to be for PvP on EU region ? (Realm question)

A couple years ago, the best realm for PvP as horde were Stormscale. Is this still the case ? or are there other good, or better alternatives ?.
    Also, for alliance, i think i remember Ravencrest being a good place for PvP. Is this also still the case ?

I'm looking to play rated BG's, so far i've been using the group finder, but i'd really like to join a guild. Looking for advice on where to transfer, cause right now im on a medium pop pve server, and it gets kinda stale.

ty in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ahandii View Post
    A couple years ago, the best realm for PvP as horde were Stormscale. Is this still the case ? or are there other good, or better alternatives ?.
    Also, for alliance, i think i remember Ravencrest being a good place for PvP. Is this also still the case ?

I'm looking to play rated BG's, so far i've been using the group finder, but i'd really like to join a guild. Looking for advice on where to transfer, cause right now im on a medium pop pve server, and it gets kinda stale.

ty in advance
    Outland=alliance for sure, Twisting Nether for horde i think. Alliance queue times for BG´s seems to be shorter in EU.