Poll: Do you agree that Legion is WoW's best expansion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Blizzard is currently at a crossroads. If they do listen to the community right now, especially on class feedback, legendaries, RNG, loot, difficulty etc, then LEGION can become the greatest expansion by far. They just have to listen and act on it. They don't even have to act blindly, but they have to put their pride aside and do the smart thing.

However if they do continue like with what 7.1.5 seems to be then they might be in some trouble regarding the subscription numbers soon. Many classes are very unhappy.

I do have a lot of fun with the game though, but me (and my group) are starting to get a bit frustrated and burned out.

It really could have been.

There are far too many negatives that offset just how great it could have been.
    Classes are in shambles. People are burnt out. Legendaries are causing extreme amounts of depression. People are losing raid spots due to bad rng. Repetitive run M+. Way too repetitive WQ's. How unfriendly it was for alts, but I guess they're fixing that now, which is nice for those who alt. Token price skyrocket, cause fuck paying for this game with real money. Etc.

I'm sure there are a lot more nitty-gritty minor details that can be surmised in greater detail than accuracy by someone else. I'm bored, I'm tired of playing, I just don't care enough to care anymore.

For me, I main a Hunter and I'm tired of being shit on because our devs have no fucking clue with they're doing. I got utility RNG for my legendaries and that's a huge bumber-- I want to do damage, but I didn't get damage leg's. That's not very fun.

Most of my friends have stopped playing the game at the levels I enjoy to play at. Running scrubby shit that takes twice as long with underskilled players isn't fun.

A lot of people aren't happy with the state of Legion, they've stopped playing and only are forcibly raiding to progress-- for the most part.

#chores.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Would have to be WOTLK for me.