What Do Expect From WoW at Blizzcon?

What do you exect from blizzcon when it comes to WoW news? Do you expect them to announce future patches? Do you just think theyll go over nighthold the whole time and give us nothing new? That would suck. What do you want to hear? What changes are you hoping for?

Is there any proof that they'll be major patch announcements at blizzcon?

I expect a patch 7.2 release date (well maybe not a date, but a little more info, maybe a release date on night hold instead though) I also expect that we'll get news on a few more future patches, though nothing firm, Maybe some firm info on what will be in 7.2 though.

Almost certainly patch 7.2 info, since there isn't exactly much else to talk about at present. That being said, given that the Nighthold won't be out for another couple of months, and presumably the story there will lead on into 7.2, it's possible they might not go too in depth. Or maybe 7.2 will be another quick but smaller patch like 7.1 that doesn't contain any major story content or a new raid tier.

Besides that, though, I'd expect some retrospective musing on the Legion launch, discussing what they're happy with and what's worked out well, along with any plans they might have to change some things that have been causing problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect 7.3 and 7.4.

And not wow. Either the next d3 expansion or d4. But I have my doubts.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2016-11-04 at 03:33 AM.
    Aye mate

nothing much.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Surprise troll raid

Deleted
    7.2 info and maybe some feature not announced before, rest of it I can see being HS etc related

Some new patch info, new hero info for HOTS/OW. Nothing all that exciting.

News on flying. If they don't mention flying an an ETA for it, I can see A LOT of people being pissed. Ground mounts are getting old...if people have been playing since launch, they have done EVERYTHING and seen EVERYTHING...flying also helps alts, which this xpac really isn't alt friendly on.

Speaking of alts: news on AK catch up mechanics for new players and fresh alts.

Extensive 7.2 coverage, sneak peek at 7.3

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect them to lift the veil on the patch that will have the Nighthold raid. I fully expect them to keep a clamp on anything after that. They seem VERY invested in not spoiling things and blowing our mind as this expansion goes along.

I'd be shocked if we see anything about post Nighthold raid, but if they do, I'd be hyped as hell. Would definitely make this Blizzcon for me (unless there's a Diablo expansion).

Hopefully they'll include info about 7.2. Hoping to hear about updated caster animations sometime soon as well.

I believe they'll most likely mention 7.1 (nighthold) and maybe go over some shit that's coming with it as patch content.

7.2 guaranteed. Info + a short teaser like the one they did for Karazhan on Gamescom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Hopefully they'll include info about 7.2. Hoping to hear about updated caster animations sometime soon as well.

I believe they'll most likely mention 7.1 (nighthold) and maybe go over some shit that's coming with it as patch content.
    7.1 is Karazhan and Trial of Valor, there's nothing new to tell us about a patch that is already live. Nighthold has been in the game since 7.0, it's just locked till January. Nighthold is part of the same tier as Nightmare and Trial, there's no patch to go with it, you'll just instantly have it the day they decide it's time to launch it. I do not understand how people are getting confused by this so often, it's been happening since TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I expect them to lift the veil on the patch that will have the Nighthold raid. I fully expect them to keep a clamp on anything after that. They seem VERY invested in not spoiling things and blowing our mind as this expansion goes along.

I'd be shocked if we see anything about post Nighthold raid, but if they do, I'd be hyped as hell. Would definitely make this Blizzcon for me (unless there's a Diablo expansion).
    Releasing an already finished raid doesn't require a patch. It's like switching a 0 to a 1.

I'm pretty sure they will cover 7.2.

As for the other games, D3 exp, SC2 DLC, HS exp, HotS new hero/map, OW Sombra.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    7.2 guaranteed. Info + a short teaser like the one they did for Karazhan on Gamescom.

- - - Updated - - -

7.1 is Karazhan and Trial of Valor, there's nothing new to tell us about a patch that is already live. Nighthold has been in the game since 7.0, it's just locked till January. Nighthold is part of the same tier as Nightmare and Trial, there's no patch to go with it, you'll just instantly have it the day they decide it's time to launch it. I do not understand how people are getting confused by this so often, it's been happening since TBC.
    That's not what I said. I said I believe they'll talk about nighthold and MAYBE go over some shit that's coming with it. Meaning, I hope there's something new to come with it but I'm not sure if there is. I fully understand how the patch cycle works.

I was just saying that I hope something comes with it. Nothing big, maybe some mounts or something (not counting the NH mounts).

10+ Year Old Account
    As always i will be expecting nothing and hoping for everything!

It's always a great joy when you get surprised by something they release at Blizzcon.

The 7.2 Troll raid/story annoucement

I expect some EU team to win the finals

Outside of that, no clue. Murlocs for playable race? That'd be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Just info on the upcoming patches. I doubt they'll mention anything about the next expansion.