Thread: M+ Realm Ladder

M+ Realm Ladder

Is there any ladder that shows the highest completed M+ runs per realm?
    Is it possible in any way to check if the realm first M+15 achievement is still possible to get on your realm?

I initially thought Blizzard would introduce a ladder system like this officially ingame or on the armory with 7.0 and I'm kind of disappointed they did not. Even though M+ is fun, it just doesn't feel like you're doing it within a community. You only barely get into contact with other players nowadays and I somehow miss the feeling of showing off your accomplishments (gear, mounts, titles...) to other players and comparing yourself. At least on my shitty little realm there's not a real place in Dalaran where people are idling with other people mirin' like IF AH in the good old days. The people running 10+ usually go with the same fixed guild group, so you don't get into contact via the LFG tool either.
    The only evidence of other people actually playing the game is WarcraftLogs and it certainly doesn't feel like a "Massive Multiplayer"ORPG if you have to check stuff in the browser to get a glimpse of what other people are doing. Besides that, it's only the minority that is uploading logs and people are hiding their bad runs in private, so it's not really reliable either to check where you stand. However, I don't think it's possible to get any "per realm" rankings on WarcraftLogs.

While it's cool that on WoWProgress you see "per realm", "per class" etc. rankings, it is completely unsuable for M+ rankings because it gives points regardless of difficulty and affixes. So the highest rated people get points for doing dungeons in 12 min or some shit which is probably barely possible on +0 with all the walking. So I'm not even sure if it is bugged or if people are really try-harding to exploit this and run +0/+1 as fast as they can to get ranked high on WowProgress...

EDIT: I just realized you can search for a Server on WarcraftLogs and get the rankings for that one as well as those that are linked to it. That's a start at least
    Last edited by Stallion; 2016-11-04 at 11:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    its a good idea, and you should perhaps submit it to blizzard suggestion via an official means.

i am sure there are alot of people who would be keen for something like this.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, i too was sad to find out there was no such thing.

At least with the CM's you could see peopls accomplishments on armory. I am really curious to find out what my (dead) realm is capable of pulling off. I myself aim for a +10 this week and am curious how the rest of the guilds do ... hope this becomes a thing at some point.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .