Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    I agree. It's about as exciting as watching paint dry.
    All of it is really a proof that there's nothing exciting happening this BlizzCon at all. Sombra, a fucking hero introduction, was the first reveal. What?

Deleted
    So they are making their own bots now? Also it is kinda getting boring... maybe we shouldn't have a blizzcon this year.. nothing to announce cept some small stuff for existing games..

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    This must be the most boring opening ceremony of any BlizzCon ever.
    Yep, I stopped watching. I'll just spend 30 secs reading a summed up version. This is too boring.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    So they are making their own bots now? Also it is kinda getting boring... maybe we shouldn't have a blizzcon this year.. nothing to announce cept some small stuff for existing games..
    BlizzCon makes them money, obviously they wouldn't turn that down.

More than 10 minutes talkin AI and E-sports. So sad . No big announcement i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yep, I stopped watching. I'll just spend 30 secs reading a summed up version. This is too boring.
    Lack of Chris Metzen is really killing the opening ceremony. That and the fact that they have nothing interesting to announce.

Lack of Chris Metzen is really killing the opening ceremony. That and the fact that they have nothing interesting to announce.
    I actually agree. He knew how to hype stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of it is really a proof that there's nothing exciting happening this BlizzCon at all. Sombra, a fucking hero introduction, was the first reveal. What?
    Actually the first reveal was a pet in the pet store.

Deleted
    Um... Starcraft AI and eSports? They seriously don't have anything better to open with?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boring. No really exciting news, just the same ESports shit and OW dickriding. Nothing interesting about WC Movie Sequel, Diablo or SC franchises continuations. Disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkowl View Post
    Um... Starcraft AI and eSports? They seriously don't have anything better to open with?
    Let's not forget Sombra and Mischief.

Answer: no. Brace yourselves for the least exciting BlizzCon ever. Only reason they had it is likely revenue and the fact that they couldn't miss the anniversaries.

Holy shit I don't care about esports until the SC2 finals start -,-

I must agree. This is incredibly boring. Feel bad for people who pay / travel for this. This feels more like an all-hands-on-deck company meeting for Blizzard employees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So far they've announced: A charity crashgrab pet.

Everything else has been overwatch, esports and some AI.

I for one am glad we are at E-'sports'con.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So far they've announced: A charity crashgrab pet.

Everything else has been overwatch, esports and some AI.
    To be fair Charity stuff is a good thing. Always nice to do something for charity in the end. Not saying it's acceptable the lack of actual stuff but you get what I mean.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like an end. Costumes and stuff. I can almost feel that even Mike is feeling himself uncomfortable with nothing significant left in his sleeves.

Fuck sake.
    I want WoW / Diablo news.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair Charity stuff is a good thing. Always nice to do something for charity in the end. Not saying it's acceptable the lack of actual stuff but you get what I mean.
    I think the cash grab comment is mostly since Blizzard does these pets for the massive tax write off and you'd be much better off donating directly rather than help multi-million dollar companies write off their taxes.

most boring opening so far