Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    He essentially did what lots of politicians at the time did, expressed and channeled the anger of Main Street and made them think his priorities and values were in line with theirs, but damn was he pulling a fast one.
    After a firm representing ExxonMobil's interests in NJ donated 50k to a super PAC supporting Christie's presidential campaign, sure enough, Christie struck a deal with ExxonMobil to let them settle their lawsuit with the state (the state was seeking $8.9 billion in damages) for $250 million.

There isnt a prison cell small enough for Christie, I hope he goes to jail some day.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    After a firm representing ExxonMobil's interests in NJ donated 50k to a super PAC supporting Christie's presidential campaign, sure enough, Christie struck a deal with ExxonMobil to let them settle their lawsuit with the state (the state was seeking $8.9 billion in damages) for $250 million.
    They should put that fat shitbag in some oil soaked chains before they lock him up then, good fucking god.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    They should put that fat shitbag in some oil soaked chains before they lock him up then, good fucking god.
    It truly is disgusting.