Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Drugon the Frostblood, Patch 7.1 - Quick Join, Classic Servers Update

Kosumoth: The US has the Hungering Claw once again for the next two weeks.
    Weekly Event: The Legion Dungeon Event is live this week, with a quest rewarding a Cache of Nightmarish Treasures for completing 4 mythic dungeons.

World Boss - Drugon the Frostblood
    Drugon the Frostblood is up this week, rewarding players with Artifact Power and a chance at item level 860 loot.

Find Your Friends Faster with Quick Join in Patch 7.1
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’re making it even easier to find your friends and join them on their adventures through Azeroth with the addition of a Quick Join option in patch 7.1: Return to Karazahn.

You’ll be able to quickly and easily see friends who have queued for select eligible content within your Social tab (o) in the “Quick Join” tab. You’ll

also be able to recommend others by using /invite to join the group even if they aren’t already friends with the group leader. Additionally, friends won’t need to leave their queue to add you and will receive a join request that they can accept or deny for each additional member.

What content queues will you be able to join your friends for?

• Dungeon Finder
    • Raid Finder
    • Premade Group Listings (once the friend has joined the group)
    • Non-rated Battlegrounds
    • Non-rated Arenas
    • World PvP such as Ashran

So whether it’s your guildmate, your Battle.net friend, or your Real ID friend, you’ll be able to find each other and take part in a variety of game aspects without the need to ask the age old questions of– “What are you doing?” “Any room in your group?” “Can my other friend join?” You’ll just be able to see all of your friends, see what they’re up to, and ask to join with just a couple of clicks. It’s so easy, a drogbar can do it!

Classic Server Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hey everyone,

We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show.

These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion.

Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon.

-J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development team
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-10-25 at 06:03 PM.

Expected that on Classic servers. Especially when they want the focus to be on Legion at Blizzcon as well as other things more important.

Someone is going to ask Classic servers are blizzcon, That post won't stop them :/

Was really hoping the quest would be for heroics, not mythics. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Someone is going to ask Classic servers are blizzcon, That post won't stop them :/
    Pretty sure questions are pre screened.

My question is does the weekly quest include Mythic+? Relevant question, since you can't do some quests via Mythic+.

With the quick join feature, if I join a random heroic as a tank for the satchel and someone from guild or a friend uses this feature to join my group will I lose out on satchel?

In other words, don't bring your classic server bullshit to blizzcon.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Not likely, they heavily moderate the Q&A these days. Remember last year? It was people reading out cards with questions on them while Jesse Cox asked questions to the devs too.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Embalmo View Post
    Was really hoping the quest would be for heroics, not mythics. Blah.
    god forbid some effort be required

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    Pretty sure questions are pre screened.
    So they cant change their question after it was screened? People do what they want.

The pet? really blizzard? eat a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    My question is does the weekly quest include Mythic+? Relevant question, since you can't do some quests via Mythic+.
    Quest requirement: Complete 4 Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty (not Mythic Keystone difficulty).

Says it in the blue post.

New guild but kept same sig [cares- Kel'Thuzad]
    http://www.twitch.tv/undr_score

has the US even had the mount from Kosumoth yet O.o

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    Not since the very first day it was discovered

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    Nope. It's super lame that they're not putting in some streak protection on this.

Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
    So they cant change their question after it was screened? People do what they want.
    I agree with this logic. I was simply repeating something I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Auress View Post
    Quest requirement: Complete 4 Legion dungeons on Mythic difficulty (not Mythic Keystone difficulty).

Says it in the blue post.
    Ah, chaud edited the news post to include the blue post after I posed the question. Thanks though.

Deleted
    it says "select Dungeon Finder to queue for any Legion dungeon on Normal or Heroic difficulty" Mythic can be done as a premade group

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    In other words, don't bring your classic server bullshit to blizzcon.
    mmmm pass the salt

anyway im not betting on classic servers anytime soon but there is a portion of the community that would pay for it and seeing how blizzard is a business and likes to, ya know, MAKE MONEY seems like they would be open to the idea.