Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Protesting that they're threatening to commit murder, sedition, and treason, but as long as they're only murdering innocent police officers, it's fine, that's not really "torching my position".

Hell, they're arguably committing sedition, just by threatening to act that way.
    Where is it stated they intend to do any of that though?

They come across as cringey blowhards who shouldn't be left alone with a sharp pair of scissors, but as I queried earlier, marching on Washington DC is not illegal. That seems to be the most obvious place to march to if you want national legislation repealed.

Hell, they're arguably committing sedition, just by threatening to act that way.
    "Arguably" here is used in the sense of "got nothing, I'm just making shit up against people I don't like".
    Why hide behind silly analogies when one can just invent crimes.

only functionally different from Al-Qaeda
    Comedy gold.
    Last edited by nextormento; 2016-11-04 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protesting that they're threatening to commit murder, sedition, and treason, but as long as they're only murdering innocent police officers, it's fine, that's not really "torching my position".

You labeled them terrorist without even understanding what a terrorist is. You are using fear tactics against them while claiming they are the ones using fear tactics......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What is stupid in stating that the typical militia member, let's say Dan Gribbles (it's a stereotype-I know) would not last long in an actual firefight, let alone the kind of firepower US police departments could bring ? (yes, I know, the fantasy that since it's ''duh law'', the US army could not intervene against people overthrowing the government-see, the government would violate all laws, but would respect that one, because...)

That's the point I don't understand-you have the most powerful army on the planet and you think a couple of overweight people in the woods with tenuous connections to reality can defeat it ? Should you not save on cutting on the said army ?
    The police have shown a distinct inability to handle large scale lawlessness, and most police are no better armed (if not inferior in arms) compared to the "average" militia member (i.e both are usually armed with AR-15s and similar handguns).

The US military has one major weakness, a very very very soft underbelly.
    Last edited by Kellhound; 2016-11-05 at 12:05 AM.

Okay, do you really think that the dudes on post 19 can handle competently a gun ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, do you really think that the dudes on post 19 can handle competently a gun ?
    I would put money on them being more competent with a firearm than the average US police officer (which I know is a low bar, but still....).

Rebellion is treason, that's a given. Do you think people deprived of their rights and property give a shit that rebellion is treasonous and the possession of firearms under such a draconian government is illegal? They'll follow the example set by every other rebellion ever and not give a fuck and do what needs to be done to secure their lives and liberty.

That the notion of some outraged shock from you at this fact exists is really baffling to me. It really shouldn't surprise you at all if you have any knowledge of America and everything dealing with it. Surprise at rebellion from other places? Maybe, and that's a shaky maybe.

Existence in America is always a threat against the government, and the government is always a threat against the citizens. These are the hard lessons of our history and to most extents we're comfortable with that. We'd commit sedition 100 times without batting an eye if the reasons warranted it. To date they have not.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Same morons, different president.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

I do, since it doesn't take a surgeon's hands to handle one competently. Those guys probably grew up with guns and have more experience in a single year than most suburbanites have in 10.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Deleted
    Planning to overthrow the governemnt, even if Alex Jones told you to do so, is quite illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm sure that the Oregon LARPERs make the gubinment terrified of those ''former SEALS with gorilla warfare training''.
    Legality and morality are two different things. When the state betrays its citizens, it is just to overthrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    If Dems grabbed all the guns (like that's even possible) then they wouldn't be able to energize their anti-gun base each election by talking about gun grabbing.
    Except they've never really talked about taking peoples guns. At most they've talked about limiting access to certain types of firearms and accessories or expanding background checks etc.

I can't think of a single Democratic presidential candidate that has made taking away peoples legally owned guns part of their platform, it's just been a convenient strawman that gets dug up to get "the second amendment folks" all riled up.

i.e. it has been, and continues to be complete and total bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I do, since it doesn't take a surgeon's hands to handle one competently. Those guys probably grew up with guns and have more experience in a single year than most suburbanites have in 10.
    I hate to tell you that, but war, despite what COD teach you, does not boil down to firing a gun . For instance, do you know how many bullets were required to kill one insurgent in Iraq ? Well over 50k, 100k in some sources, and more in others. People who life is stockpiling hundreds of magazine would burn them in one week of firing randomly at stuff.

And BTW, I know there is a legal obligation for some people to call subarnites (let alone city dwellers) ''weak'' and presumably ''impure'' , but in reality and in 2016, 80% of Americans live in urban areas.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-11-05 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    Legality and morality are two different things. When the state betrays its citizens, it is just to overthrow it.
    At this point that would be impossible unless the military either joined in with the rebels or refused to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgoy View Post
    Yeah. Sure. And by ''betray'' you mean ''someone told me that...''

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The US populace might as well be disarmed even in their current state when you compare them to what they'd be going up against. Lets see those militias go up against a single M1 Abrams and see how well they can scratch the paint before they get blown the fuck up.

People who freak out at the prospect of background checks and vetting for gun ownership are the kind of people that wouldn't have been allowed to get the guns they already own in the first place.
    This is a horrible strawman.

The taliban don't have tanks or planes or helicopters, and they still beat the Soviets and NATO.

You can't confiscate guns with a tank. You can't patrol the streets with tanks. You can't search people with tanks. You need boots on the ground for that, and a guerilla force is pain in the ass for any military to deal with.

I hate to tell you that, but war, despite what COD teach you, does not boil down to firing a gun
    As a military veteran I can assure you I know quite more than you what it entails and requires.

I've never played Call of Duty except in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I like how reasonable policies like background checks and making sure guns purchased from individuals or gun shows require background checks and gun registration somehow translates into banning all guns.

Crazies are gonna crazy, I guess.
    Minus the fact that some of the most notable mass shootings in recent years for the US were legally bought guns where the background check system (NICS) failed to flag them as prohibited buyers.

In usual US political fashion, we need more laws and systems while the current ones are out-dated and sometimes flat broken. Oh well right? What is a few more laws when we have tens of thousands of them as is.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-11-05 at 12:24 AM.

I don't think it's normal that there is more background checks for me to register on Netflix that to buy a gun, and that people found that those laws are too intrusive.

7+ Year Old Account
    On the flip side, I wonder if there are any all women militias and if so if they are getting ready for the "pussy grabbing" when Trump wins. THAT is going to be one hell of a spectacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    As a military veteran I can assure you I know quite more than you what it entails and requires.

I've never played Call of Duty except in real life.
    I'm going to be very blunt here, everyone in those militia is a former SEAL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    At this point that would be impossible unless the military either joined in with the rebels or refused to fight.
    America is headed for race war, fueled by BLM, anti-white persecution and cultural marxist (((activists))). When that will happen, most of the army, which is largely white and republican, will side with the rebels.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-05 at 12:29 AM.