Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Death Knight new mount

Did anyone happen to get a SS of the mount, mmo seems to have missed it.

I can only say it looks fucking great!

I was afraid they made us some shitty one, but looks bad ass!

Paladins and Priests gonna cry, their mounts looks like children toy :/

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Bi7yz7DLA

EDIT: Blizzard confirmed there will be a mount for each spec
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...80928643997696
    Last edited by mmoc1b6cea73f4; 2016-11-05 at 03:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Jesus Christ that is so cool

I hope it comes in other colors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosef1015 View Post
    Jesus Christ that is so cool
    Seems like a proper themed Unholy mount, for which there were very few mounts in the game. All the mounts catering to DKs were either themed for Frost (ICC mounts, for example) or Blood (new Karazhan Nightmare mount). This one screams Unholy, and I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I hope it comes in other colors.
    Yep, non-Unholy mains won't love it as much. DK specs are very different thematically, while most other classes are pretty close within their own specs, with the exception maybe of Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    Seems like a proper themed Unholy mount, for which there were very few mounts in the game. All the mounts catering to DKs were either themed for Frost (ICC mounts, for example) or Blood (new Karazhan Nightmare mount). This one screams Unholy, and I love it.
    ...is sad to be forgotten

Deleted
    Another dragon, with the same animations as the other 500 dragons that we already have, that have been around for 10 years.

And no, you can't make anyone happy.

Sweet! I was afraid they'd just give us a recolored version of the 4 horseman's mounts (though I'd like to get a permanent version of that one too).

was expecting another shitty horse mount. very pleased with this one.

i wish it was blue, since all the non-fel corrupt frostwyrms have always had icy blue necromantic magic on them.

but other than that, i love it.

Not a big fan of it, something like an abomination mount would've been awesome! Like a Dark Transformed Sludge Belcher, or maybe a new model Gargoyle? Maybe? Not a big fan of the frost wyrm, especially as it looks more like a Demon Hunter mount, rather than a DK mount.

Deleted
    Really nice, might use it as my go-to flying mount on my DK when it comes out. The unholy artifact appearance...not so much-what is even supposed to look like?

Definitely not sure whats up with the demon magic color.

What would be cool, if the mount changed color with your spec. The glow effects on it would be Green Unholy, Blue Frost, and Red for Blood.

Deleted
    Uhm, I think its one of the more disappointing class mounts.
    Maybe that's because I already have a dozen of drakes in my mount collection.
    I like the Paladin, Hunter, Rogue and Shaman Mounts.

Seems like I will continue to ride Invincible and Deathcharger with my DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    What would be cool, if the mount changed color with your spec. The glow effects on it would be Green Unholy, Blue Frost, and Red for Blood.
    Great Idea.
    Last edited by mmoccd570e1571; 2016-11-05 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad some of you like it, I really disliked it. The fel aspect is just a total mismatch. Beyond having to color code the presence logo for each spec I never felt unholy was all that "green". More like black/blue, like the eyes DK's get, you know? Its just blue for all of em, not green.

Sticking with my Icebound Frostwyrm for the time being, was actually really hoping we'd get to pick one of the Horsemen mounts. I absolutely adore Mograine's Deathcharger, even if its just a ground mount.

But that's just my 5 cents on the new mount. If you love it, then that's great, enjoy it!

Deleted
    I would've loved if you got the new Attumen mount in Black.

It would be amazing if the color changed based off spec. Green for unholy, blue for frost, and red for blood.

Screenshot of the mount is now up on the main page.