Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    What's your source on that? Where does the game state at which point a character is a demon or at least a demonic being to make that sentence hold any ground.
    Because how would we have killed any collaborators or anyone else who wasn't a demon to start with.
    They would have just kept coming back, we could banish them or enslave them as warlocks, etc.
    Therefore what we associate with a demon isn't solely from exposure to fel.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Highmaul and Cho'gall say hi.

We do not know if he is dead. He might have a Demon Soul and be able to return. There is no factual statement for that at the moment so please don't try to make one up.
    What does Chogall have anything to do with this? He is never shown to die in Draenor before highmaul raid. Remember this whole alternate timeline shit? Please dont bring irrelevant stuff into this.

We do know he is dead, we do not know if he can come back. Illidan came back but he absorbed a demons soul, guldan has not been shown to have done that. Rather he is just empowered by fel to the max a non-demon soul person can be. They can retcon some stuff, but as it stands guldan is dead at the end of nighthold.

Please don't tell me I need to kill Archimonde a third time :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shimejii View Post
    What does Chogall have anything to do with this? He is never shown to die in Draenor before highmaul raid. Remember this whole alternate timeline shit? Please dont bring irrelevant stuff into this.
    We did see him die in Highmaul on mythic only, which was very well canon. Something you tried to dismiss earlier. Just because you never head of it, doesn't mean it's "irrelevant stuff".

Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    Please don't tell me I need to kill Archimonde a third time :P
    technically because there are an infinite number of universes

youve already killed him an infinite number of times

We did see him die in Highmaul on mythic only, which was very well canon. Something you tried to dismiss earlier. Just because you never head of it, doesn't mean it's "irrelevant stuff".
    I did kill him on Mythic, but they have said in the past with tweets that Mythic phases are not always cannon (they may have been deleted at this point). Which is why that tweet caused a stir. That Phase may have been cannon, but the archimonde phase was not is what i implied. If i had a screenie of the tweet id show it, im sure someone has it.

I did kill him on Mythic, but they have said in the past with tweets that Mythic phases are not always cannon (they may have been deleted at this point). Which is why that tweet caused a stir. That Phase may have been cannon, but the archimonde phase was not is what i implied. If i had a screenie of the tweet id show it, im sure someone has it.
    Yes, I'm fully aware of that tweet. But that tweet was about Archimonde only. So saying "mythic content is not canon" in that context is not correct.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that tweet. But that tweet was about Archimonde only. So saying "mythic content is not canon" in that context is not correct.
    Edited to be better interpreted. Otherwise it wasnt the only mythic phase that was not cannon afaik. But hopefully they dont continue to do stupid shit like that.

Edited to be better interpreted. Otherwise it wasnt the only mythic phase that was not cannon afaik. But hopefully they dont continue to do stupid shit like that.
    That I agree on

7+ Year Old Account
    lol who edited my topic..