Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stop buying western games. Problem solved.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No my issue is you thinking all EA games are bad when that's not the case at all.
    I didn't say they were all bad, at my worst I said everything EA does is a scam - which it is.

EA is no saints but they are as fuck are not the worse ether. Also Origin has a MUCH better return policy then Steam and has had it far longer.
    I'm not sure this is a better line of defense - the best thing you can say about EA - is that it is easy to get rid of their product?

The OP didn't even provide proof of there issue.
    I didn't claim the OP was telling the truth.

You coming in saying "Nobody Should buy EA Games" is not constrictive to the topic at hand and breaks forum rules
    Sure it's constructive, if the OP avoided EA in the future - as you yourself suggested with your food poisoning allegory - he would avoid the situation he is in now, whether true or not. You're telling him to try the food poisoning restaurant again, I'm telling him to avoid it.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    --snip--
    Ya I'm not going to keep feeding this, I guess its ok for mods to break rules and then try to spin it around like they didn't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD