Thread: I like Outlaw!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Outlaw is by far the easiest Rogue spec, it just relies on RNG.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Outlaw is by far the easiest Rogue spec, it just relies on RNG.
    Easiest rotation yes. but all rogue specs are pretty easy,
    assassination is just managing DoTs, which if you've ever used weak auras before is about as hard as watching paint dry and then you burst at the right moments.
    Sub, while being easier now is still the most complex, legit.. that's how far rogues have fallen, managing and using dance charges is harder than anything the other 2 specs provide.
    Outlaw requires the most react to not break the Rogue Golden Rules, but was never meant to be complex.
    Now the conversation isn't about what's easiest, and if you ever take pride in playing assassination... well you probably take pride in sitting in a very nice chair that you got as a gift.

So are you gonna add anything useful to the conversation on Outlaw's issues? Plz

- - - Updated - - -

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20751505380

I honestly love people like this. He care's about the Play style of the spec instead of it's damage and doesn't moan and groan about it's cons (something even I do)

Anyway to list my own problems with the spec as people who come here have trouble thinking of things other than RtB and damage, i'll explain. so here's my take:

-The talents: Tiers 30, 75, and 100.
    -The 2 golden artifact traits and their lack luster effects: Blunderbuss and Blurred time (they don't do much)
    -The lack of any BASELINE way to refresh AR like old combat could. ( i miss old ruthlessness)
    -The shit baseline mobility (only sprint)
    -The imbalance between RtB buffs (causing the whole "re roll" issue)
    and
    -The insane and very punishing energy costs, like SS, Ps, and RtB.

see? That's some examples of issues besides just "Durrrr, RtB... durr.. RNG.. durr lower dps than other specs.. pirate"
    As for the solutions, I've tried to find ways of fixing them but i'm afraid people always seem to think i'm trying to buff the overall dps of the spec so that's why i made this thread. To find out what you all would do and what your own issues are.

- - - Updated - - -

As a SIDE NOTE to anyone new,

If you've come here to talk sh-t about outlaw, or because you think other specs are better, or because you are somehow prideful and want to speak out against me, or because you're just a rogue forum stalker.... then try your best to gtfo,

This thread was founded to pinpoint issues and solutions that the rogue community on this forum may or may not have with the spec. Not to talk about it's DPS, or to talk about the other specs, which i know is hard for you rogues, you're all very SPEC competitive and kind of partisan-ish.
    Last edited by Sinbad101; 2016-11-06 at 05:53 AM.

Ok, this ends here. No discussion is held in this, just ranting against each other.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.