Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    where jaina and do you have for her any plans ??

Deleted
    Are "Sub Races" still being considered perhaps for a future expansion?

Deleted
    Are there any plans to bring the old model of the Furious Gladiators Greatsword back?

It got lost during a future patch, but in times of transmogifications it would be really nice.

Will casters get new casting animations that include the artifact?

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the idea of class mounts. Regarding specializations for class mounts : can we expect completly different mounts or just a re-skin?
    Also : Outlaw Parrot mount. Thank me later!

Anyone know where I can find the complete VOD of World of Warcraft: Legion - What's Next 22:45 - 23:45 ?

Quote Originally Posted by fragga View Post
    The current Legenday system has been met by the playerbase with a great deal of scepticism and inconstency due to the nature of how we obtain them and the underhwelming nature of some of their effects. Can we please hear how Blizzard are working to correct this and when can we expect these changes to go live?
    It does not have to be consistent, they intentionally made it RNG. It is underwhelming in terms of some items however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Latsom View Post
    Anyone know where I can find the complete VOD of World of Warcraft: Legion - What's Next 22:45 - 23:45 ?
    Virtual Ticket.

Are you going to do something with the fact that for some specs few legendaries are MUCH worse that 850 crafter gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there news for classic / pristine realms?

Any plans to ease up the drop-rates for certain hidden artifact skins? Liked the direction with guaranteed drops on world bosses, how about some love for the daily/raid/withered training ones? Perhaps increased chance with higher artifact knowledge?

10+ Year Old Account
    Plannin on adressing the flawed legendary system compared to what you showed us at previous Blizzcon?
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

A lore question, since Trial of Valor is coming soon! -- What -are- the valajar? Are they trapped like Odyn and some are just special cases, or is Odyn the only one trapped in the halls? Can other races become valajar aside from the main hero character?
    Last edited by Malgrain; 2016-11-05 at 01:24 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    How much of a role will the leaders have going forward in Legion, i.e. Anduin, Tyrande, etc?
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

Deleted
    Very quick question: Elemental Shamans?

How very nice of them to not accept class regarded question. Not like the classes are the thing we enjoy the whole content on....

Deleted
    Are certain classes and such going to be able to get new glyphs for appearances? ( Like Druid with Botani, Worgen Druids having a True Worgen Form, or more Shaman Ghost Wolf glyphs?)

Do the talent reworks extend to honor talents as well?

Where is the majority of the Silver Covenant? They're not in Dalaran anymore, only a few Rangers are with the Unseen Path, and in 7.1 Vereesa only has two mage guardians. Where are the rest? also can we expect to see more minor races like High elves, Ogres, Nightborne, Furbolg, etc. do something in the future?

Is there any chance that the option to sheath 1h swords and axes on the back for other classes like death knights and warriors will be implemented, possibly through the new transmog system?

Iknow this might be class specific but why cant Boomkin have nice forms like cats and bears have?

Some artifacts have new visual elements, like how Felo'melorn's off-hand is visible when sheathed or the demonology offhand floating around. Will these elements be used in future (non-special/unique) weapons once the next expansion launches and we've shelved the artifacts?