what

Its was not raid. Basicly PvP dungeon.
    what

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft. No lovin for SWP.

Deleted
    None of the Above, would rather run new Dung's. A new Mega-Mythic-Dungeon with 8-10 Bosses themed around the Burning Legion Invasion would be awesome, for instance. Let the occasional Timewalking be enough for pandering to Nostalgia.

Deleted
    Where's AQ40? Definitely AQ40 but I have a feeling Twin Emperors might have to be changed slightly to allow for just two melee tanks. Heck, even AQ20 would be cool. I like both AQs! Since it wasn't on the list, my vote went to Ulduar. ToT feels too early, think that should wait two more expansions or so.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking at poll - looks like Ulduar now at 1st place then BT. Naxx and BWL share 3rd place. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I simple dont understand why some people wanna Molten Core haha. The raid was ugly - endless caves and lave. Same about bosses.

If they're gonna do it Kara-style, it's gonna have some connection to the overarching plot of Legion, right?

None of the ones from Classic has much to do with the Burning Legion, though if we're going on Old Gods then MC og AQ would be the most suitable candidates.

TBC is a no-brainer since everything there is related to Legion in some way, but thematically speaking maybe Tempest Keep. As Spl4sh3r mentioned, it could work as a sort of prelude to Argus, since Velen are planning to restore the Exodar to travel to Argus anyways.

Wrath is either Ulduar or ICC, yes. Either a return of Yogg-Saron, due to his influence and from the pre-expansion quest it's pretty obvious he's still skulking around, or Trials of Bolvar like Rotted called it, where Bolvar is either testing the players or just need to be knocked down a peg.

Cata is pretty much Old Gods stuff, but I can't think of a way any of the raids would fit, honestly. Blackwing Descent was Nefarian's thing, though maybe Wrathion might be snooping around his old lab. Bastion of Twilight was kind of C'Thun but mostly Cho'Gall and the Twilight Cult. Throne of Winds doesn't make any sense if you've followed the Shaman class hall campaign. Dragon Soul is probably the last raid they'd want to rewamp and even then it's focused on Deathwing with some minor Old Gods on the side.

MoP has no proper candidate, really. The only major connections to the Old Gods, the Sha, are dead and whatever was left of Y'Shaarj got stomped into the ground when we beat Garrosh.

Not counting WoD because it's way too early to revisit that stuff and only HFC is connected to Legion since the whole thing with the Iron Horde and Grom got derailed big time after Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry :P

black temple would be fun and they could make it fit into the storyline

If Blizz implements its level scaling tech further, they wont have to re-release old raids. You'll be able to do them as current content.

BT, out of all the option in this poll, I think only BT fits (barely ) the 5 man concept.
    Raids are not designed for small groups, so releasing old raids as new dungeons hurts the game. Karazhan was designed as a dungeon, so it could be converted to the new standards fairly easily

I don't know why Ulduar is on top of the polls. I think I've had enough with all the single player scenarios in that place that has been crammed into this new expansion.