10+ Year Old Account

Rogues are seriously bugged right now!

Hey,

Rogues have a huge problem right now.

When you are on the LEFT side of the mob, your dont get energy reg from Rupture. You will see the +Energy in your Addons, but your energy bar wont increase. You can test it.

We just did Karazhan, and our rogue didnt receive energy on the LEFT side of the mob (when you stand behind him). On the right side and in front of the boss, everything was fine!

Not sure if its a Kara only thing. On the Target Dummy, everything seems to work fine.

Anyone got any ideas?
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

"on the left side" is kinda ambigious. Any more information?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    We had suspicion the whole instance. One of our party members recalled that he read something about this bug just recently. That you dont receive energy on one side of the mob.

We then went on to test it on the Shade of Medivh, because its a stationary fight and he could move around as he wanted. I was tanking the Boss facing the Wall, to the rogue was standing with his back to the entrance. When you stand BEHIND the boss, then on the LEFT side of the boss, you dont get energy. When you stand exactly behind him (or in front, or on the right side) you will get energy as usual.

After that, he went on to test it on the trash too (those big rats / boogs in the devour room) and the could reproduce it as well.

You wont receive the Rupture ticks.

EDIT: Its kinda of the same as this one big fat mob in Vault of the Wardens. The one that blocks the door with many imps in front of him. When you stand behind that mob, you wont receive ressources (any kind). DH for examply doesnt get rage.
    Last edited by Riemu2k3; 2016-11-05 at 09:15 PM.

Does this affect relentless strikes for subtlety?

Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    EDIT: Its kinda of the same as this one big fat mob in Vault of the Wardens. The one that blocks the door with many imps in front of him. When you stand behind that mob, you wont receive ressources (any kind). DH for examply doesnt get rage.
    that mob has a blind debuff that makes you miss all attacks so if you played demonblades you wouldn't get any fury

I get it you are talking about Outlaw regen right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    I get it you are talking about Outlaw regen right?
    No I'm talking about the Rupture ticks from Assassination

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoyt View Post
    that mob has a blind debuff that makes you miss all attacks so if you played demonblades you wouldn't get any fury
    Demon's Bite doesn't generate fury from misses either. I'm guessing this is another case of someone simply not reading their debuffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Im sorry but this is funy, Ive never heard of a bug that affects 1 specific assive skill only when you are on a specific side of a mob, I think everyone here need some sort of very convincing evidence this can actualy happen before we buy into this rather odd story.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614091788#1

Look here, lots of people reporting it now

maybe your rogue had bad luck having his posions up while rupture is up or maybe he forgot that poisons have to be up in order for rupture to return energy

Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614091788#1

Look here, lots of people reporting it now
    Lots of people are trolling you and/or equally misinformed.