Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Always expect the worst from people and you are never disappointed

I knew I was setting myself up for failure but I was hungry. Sent the nephews to get some pizza slices down the road... Asked them to get me a couple pepperoni slices since thats easy to remember. They come back with cheese slices and they all got gourmet slices with 5 or more toppings on them.

"but Uncle Jimmy they didn't have any pepperoni slices so we got you just basic cheese slices"

OMG.

I'm a grown ass man that will eat slices with road kill on it as long as its a topping for fuck sakes! Now i'm eating pizza slices a little girl would order because veggies or any toppings is gross!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you didn't tip them.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not take their slices?
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Why not take their slices?
    they ate at the pizza joint of course. Came back with cold slices. lol

Its always so strange seeing americans share a pizza but why on earth would a pizza restaurant run out of salami ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Its always so strange seeing americans share a pizza but why on earth would a pizza restaurant run out of salami ?
    its called Pizza Pizza here in Canada. I can almost believe their bullshit because they have a counter with available slices that you can order. all ready for take out.

Once a "friend" of a friend was send to get some döner kebab and this little special friend went to the next greek restaurant and brought us some pita dispite the fact that half of us were muslims...

Deleted
    Once a "friend" of a friend was send to get some döner kebab and this little special friend went to the next greek restaurant and brought us some pita dispite the fact that half of us were muslims...
    Muslims are the worst. The worst!

Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Muslims are the worst. The worst!
    Thank you.

10/char

Deleted
    Why do people post self centred threads like this and expect us all to care about what they are saying? This is way too personal and irrelevant for this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Getemout View Post
    Why do people post self centred threads like this and expect us all to care about what they are saying? This is way too personal and irrelevant for this forum.

sorry thats my thing. I really don't know how to post objectively.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    sorry thats my thing. I really don't know how to post objectively.
    Then don't post at all. This isn't reddit or 4chan.

Go do your attention seeking some place else

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't post at all. This isn't reddit or 4chan.

Go do your attention seeking some place else
    okay, I will go to 4chan. bye guys.

I Always expect the worst from people and you are never disappointed
    That's mighty negative. Always think of the positive

It's just his thing. He always does it. I've always found a lot of his topics to be interesting questions.

Anyway... I've always found it easier to expect the worst in people, too. It's easier to do that, and then be pleasantly surprised if they do come through.

I knew I was setting myself up for failure but I was hungry. Sent the nephews to get some pizza slices down the road... Asked them to get me a couple pepperoni slices since thats easy to remember. They come back with cheese slices and they all got gourmet slices with 5 or more toppings on them.

"but Uncle Jimmy they didn't have any pepperoni slices so we got you just basic cheese slices"

OMG.

I'm a grown ass man that will eat slices with road kill on it as long as its a topping for fuck sakes! Now i'm eating pizza slices a little girl would order because veggies or any toppings is gross!
    I have to say, that's one of the better lines you've come up with.

This thread has triggered my Im sick of the internet for today emotion. Congrats op

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    This thread has triggered my Im sick of the internet for today emotion. Congrats op
    sorry to disappoint, but I kind of already stated that in the thread title.

What's wrong with pita for muslim? I've never had one, so dunno, just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    What's wrong with pita for muslim? I've never had one, so dunno, just curious.
    A pork pita maybe? They eat pita bread in Muslim countries.