Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Shame Antifa weren't there to scare them back into their hovels
    >antifa
    >scary

lol

Antifa only dares to interfere when they can outnumber others by 10 to 1 and bring arms versus unarmed people.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Protesting your own flag or country I can understand, bringing the flag of traitors who cost this country millions of lives to wave around at state capitols is on a whole other level.
    Kewl. Is chanting for the killing of police cool with you too, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    If you tolerate the BLM racism you have to tolerate this as well.
    Not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account

Taken today on the steps of the PA Capitol.

- - - Updated - - -

Protesting your own flag or country I can understand, bringing the flag of traitors who cost this country millions of lives to wave around at state capitols is on a whole other level.
    I'm not saying they don't exist, and my response was admittedly too glib, but there aren't a lot of people out there who would show up to something like that. We've got 330 millionish people in the country, some are going to be some heinous bits of genitalia, but given how our minds work, we tend to notice a lot more of the pus-spewing ones than we do the neatly manicured landing strips.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I'm not saying they don't exist, and my response was admittedly too glib, but there aren't a lot of people out there who would show up to something like that.
    Again, this is why the question was asked. Are their membership claims legit? Has anyone else seen these rallies where they are waving around confederate flags at state capitols and announcing the racists they'd like people to vote for?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not at all.
    Yea hate groups are hate groups, same attitude same principles ...different skin color.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Yea hate groups are hate groups, same attitude same principles ...different skin color.
    False equivalence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    False equivalence.
    Been seeing that a lot from the right-wing lately. I guess when your candidate is this bad that's all you've got left?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

False equivalence.
    Haha uhhh no actually its not.

HATE GROUPS are HATE GROUPS no matter who's doing the hating and who's being hated upon.

Now you can rationalize this all you damn well want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Been seeing that a lot from the right-wing lately. I guess when your candidate is this bad that's all you've got left?
    What I've been seeing a lot of is you and your "right wing this and that" posts.

You should feel lucky the mods don't infract you more often for dropping the "right wing nutjob" slur you're so fond of using.

Shit, I could never get away with that.

But back on topic, hate groups are hate groups ...you're either against them as a whole ...or you're not.

Selecting choosing to be against hate group X and supportive of hate group Y means you're support hate groups.

There are no hairs to split its a binary issue and always has been.
    MAGA

American Nazi Party first appeared in the 1930's and was acknowledged by Hitler though from what I understand Hitler didn't think much of American Nazis. The group disbanded during WWII for obvious reasons and formed again in 1959.

They were slowly dying off but recently social media has breathed new life into them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    What I've been seeing a lot of is you and your "right wing this and that" posts.
    When I referred to "right-wing nutjobs" in the past I was specifically trying to avoid smearing all right-wingers, despite the mass harm they cause to US citizens. Apparently that triggered some people so I am simply using the accurate label for their beliefs no matter where they are on the right-wing spectrum.

Again, they came out to endorse Trump, Duke and a few other right-wingers that are running for office. There was no mention of any left-wing endorsements whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Nope, but I do recall them inciting violence and property damage based on blind hatred of white people trying to blame race on a non racial problem in what ultimately is an inherent scheme to gain power over the country. So yeah pretty much the same.
    If you think they incite violence, you are proper ignorant. There's always those that incite violence, but they rarely are part of the movement, they just like to cause trouble. It's a quite known thing in Europe where we see this happen at any kind of protest or march.

Do you really think those that deeply care about BLM and want violence to stop are going to incite violence, the same violence they are marching against? I mean, a toddler can even figure that one out.

When I referred to "right-wing nutjobs" in the past I was specifically trying to avoid smearing all right-wingers, despite the mass harm they cause to US citizens. Apparently that triggered some people so I am simply using the accurate label for their beliefs no matter where they are on the right-wing spectrum.
    No that's ok I do it too when I say radical liberal or radical Islam.

Props for making the distinction.
    MAGA

http://www.pennlive.com/politics/ind...ck_of_the.html

Years ago when I worked in private security there were a lot of guys who were openly racist. Wearing hoods on their facebook photos with all the usual right-wing rhetoric, etc.

Still have family in the area, one of my nephews went down there to see what was going on. Apparently they came out waving confederate flags and gave their usual round of endorsements for Trump, Duke and a few other racists that are running for office. They say this stuff is happening all over the country. Anyone else see one of these rallies?
    I dont see any difference between this gathering and the BLM gatherings.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I live in Georgia. You don't get much more south than this state.

I have never even seen a white supremacist in the 35 years I have lived here. (as in someone actively making it known they are one)
    You also never hear about them unless its election time, then they magically appear for some reason.

I don't think we've ever had any rallies up here in Vermont, but they did arrest a guy last year up here for handing out KKK pamphlets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I dont see any difference between this gathering and the BLM gatherings.
    You.. don't see a difference between a bunch of white guys with guns waving around confederate flags on the steps of a state capitol days before an election and others peacefully protesting against racist policies?

... really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    I don't think we've ever had any rallies up here in Vermont, but they did arrest a guy last year up here for handing out KKK pamphlets.
    That's funny, in PA the police came out to run security for them in full force.

White supremacy groups are a minority in the US...shouldn't you be out trying to help them?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Deleted
    others peacefully protesting against racist policies?
    Huh, are you sure you're talking about BLM now?

Yeah like I said I understand why they support Trump, Duke, etc. but this is a rather... curious strategy.
    Funny how you constantly write trump and duke like they go together, Trump has takes his distance from duke
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.