Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Funny how you constantly write trump and duke like they go together, Trump has takes his distance from duke
    Is there a hair-trigger on that victim complex? It's in the OP, these guys came out to endorse several right-wing candidates for office, Trump, Duke and a few others.

Take it up with them I guess?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    You.. don't see a difference between a bunch of white guys with guns waving around confederate flags on the steps of a state capitol days before an election and others peacefully protesting against racist policies?

... really?

- - - Updated - - -

That's funny, in PA the police came out to run security for them in full force.
    Yes cus BLM havnt caused riots, looted, burned down property, shut down highways, roads, racially harassed people at colleges.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Yes cus BLM
    That's adorable - you exaggerating about a few recent bad apples compared to the history of entrenched racism in the US.

Did you read the OP? Have you seen many KKK / Neo-Nazi rallies where you live?
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

That's adorable - you exaggerating about a few recent bad apples compared to the history of entrenched racism in the US.

Thats like saying hitler was a bad apple of the nazi movement.

Sorry but you cant pick and choose what parts of your movement are part of your movement. Black lives matter ignores racial and criminal statistics and facts and preachs everyone is against blacks and they matter more than whites and constantly harass or threaten those that are not block. THey cause civil unrest and riots and blame race for shit that race had nothing to do with. BLM is no better than the KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here are the KKK / Neo-Nazi endorsements from the rally today:

Donald Trump (of course) Republican for POTUS
    David Duke Republican for Senate
    Arthur Jones Republican for Congress
    Rick Tyler Republican for Congress

My nephew said he thought he caught another name but the guy actually giving the endorsement speech kept mumbling and stopping to say things away from the mic under his breath.

Just link us southern strategy and be done with it, you want to crucify us for the deeds of our ancestors, we get it. But as you been told these folks are a dieing breed, they are few in numbers like a Hilary rally. Don't let them ruffle your feathers so much, laugh at thier stupidity, they are the joke.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    you want to crucify us for the deeds of our ancestors
    Just a few years back the RNC Chairman himself apologized for the continued use of the Southern Strategy to build a coalition of bigots and morons for the votes they can't outright steal through mass voter disfranchisement of US citizens. They only endorsed Republican candidates at this latest KKK / Neo-Nazi rally, for example.

Take it up with Republicans, I guess?

Just a few years back the RNC Chairman himself apologized for the continued use of the Southern Strategy to build a coalition of bigots and morons for the votes they can't outright steal through mass voter disfranchisement of US citizens. They only endorsed Republican candidates at this latest KKK / Neo-Nazi rally, for example.

Take it up with Republicans, I guess?
    What's with you folks on the left these days snipping off folks words when you quote them?

And the lefts been race baiting the Black and Mexican population since longer than I've been alive, shocker that such tactics work for votes..it's almost like humans are tribal or something.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with you folks on the left these days snipping off folks words when you quote them?
    No need for the victim complex, I was simply highlighting which part of your post I was responding to.

Despite whatever fantasies are unraveling in your subjective reality here is no direct Democratic equivalent to the Southern Strategy (which even most Republicans admit). Period.

No need for the victim complex, I was simply highlighting which part of your post I was responding to.

Despite whatever fantasies are unraveling in your subjective reality here is no direct Democratic equivalent to the Southern Strategy (which even most Republicans admit). Period.
    Sure there is, both are pandering to racists. Not a hard concept to grasp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    Great
    I guess you missed it:

Here are the KKK / Neo-Nazi endorsements from the rally today:

Donald Trump (of course) Republican for POTUS
    David Duke Republican for Senate
    Arthur Jones Republican for Congress
    Rick Tyler Republican for Congress
    - - - Updated - - -

Sure there is
    Again, there is no direct equivalent. The Democrats, for example, don't target racists / misogynists / homophobes for their votes. On the other hand Republicans have admitted to desperately relying on a coalition of bigots and morons for the votes they can't outright steal. Huge (or "yuge" in your language) difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    You.. don't see a difference between a bunch of white guys with guns waving around confederate flags on the steps of a state capitol days before an election and others peacefully protesting against racist policies?

... really?
    This is a mischaracterization.

10+ Year Old Account
    This election needs to end.... it has to stop.....

ITS TIME TO STOP! -Filthy Frank

I guess you missed it:

- - - Updated - - -

Again, there is no direct equivalent. The Democrats, for example, don't target racists / misogynists / homophobes for their votes. On the other hand Republicans have admitted to desperately relying on a coalition of bigots and morons for the votes they can't outright steal. Huge (or "yuge" in your language) difference.
    You can keep repeating that, it's working!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Huh, are you sure you're talking about BLM now?
    Dude get over yourself. A group that protests the police versus one that went around lynching people, burning down property, strong arming people to deny them civil liberties, and another that thinks its a sport to beat up Jews and homosexuals.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    If you tolerate the BLM racism you have to tolerate this as well.

Well, you don't have to ...you could be a hypocrite and just support the flavor of racism that you like.
    Well said. Call the scumbags out on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    I think white supremacists are kind of like ISIS insurgents or big foot. We keep getting shaky video of them doing terrifying things out in the wilderness, but they end up being remarkably hard to find given the amount of press they get.
    Considering there have been a few murders... that have been high profile, they're not that hard to find.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Well said. Call the scumbags out on both sides.
    I'm trying to figure out where the OP was talking about tolerating anyone to begin with.

This forum is like a serious conservative shithole lately.

Mention the KKK and people bringing up BLM, like what?!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Considering there have been a few murders... that have been high profile, they're not that hard to find.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to figure out where the OP was talking about tolerating anyone to begin with.

Probably becuase the KKK is about as active as fans of Carrot Top.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This election needs to end.... it has to stop.....

ITS TIME TO STOP! -Filthy Frank
    We should call child protective services its time to stop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Seriously, I think it's disgusting they are on the steps of the PA Capitol days before the election waving around guns and confederate flags telling people to vote for Trump, Duke and other racist Republicans "or else" with local police as their private security. I don't understand how anyone could be OK with that and still consider themselves American.

The rush to false equivalencies does reveal their unhinged desperation, at the very least.