Devilsaur's Bite

FINALLY popped today on the NA servers, but I dont see it on the Icy Veins guide Az wrote up. So is it any good for us? Mastery baseline, just wonder if the proc does a great amount of damage. I know the Shock Baton is ridiculous for a lot of specs.

Sim it. 10char.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Going from memory, I think it used to be on the list, if it's not anymore it's been devalued by other things that have come out. Pretty sure on the old list a Gnarled Root was doing better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it procs enough to be competitive with an AGI/mastery trinket or something like Ursoc's.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It used to be on the list, not sure why its not anymore. I also think the "stun" proc takes away from the item level budget where something like Naraxxas' Spiked Tongue is just a pure damage proc.

I have an 850 version of it and it took me a while to get rid of it. Based on my parses from M+ runs I generally got about 11-13k DPS out of the proc. I've since replaced it with an 870 Tirithon's and 865 Bloodthirsty Instinct, though they all seem fairly close.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    Sim it. 10char.
    What an amazingly productive comment.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    What an amazingly productive comment.
    That's the only reasonable comment. We don't know what other trinkets OP has, so simming is the only option. Every other statement is just "general advice" and might not even be relevant.

It's a shit trinket. If your budgeted, your better off aiming for mastery stat sticks.