Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    This makes so many pulls completely impossible at 20%. Even if it scaled down with mob hp, that's still an absurd amount of damage.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Finbezwaz View Post
    This makes so many pulls completely impossible at 20%. Even if it scaled down with mob hp, that's still an absurd amount of damage.
    If the debuff doesn't stack, and only refreshes, then its no big deal. Just need to make sure your burst aoe healing exceeds 5% of party hp per second.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    If the debuff doesn't stack, and only refreshes, then its no big deal. Just need to make sure your burst aoe healing exceeds 5% of party hp per second.
    So, ~550k hps, not including anything else that might be there. And that's assuming rather conservative 4 x 2mln hp + 3 mln hp tank.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So, ~550k hps, not including anything else that might be there. And that's assuming rather conservative 4 x 2mln hp + 3 mln hp tank.
    Well in burst healing that wouldn't be too hard. Since mana is irrelevant in dungeons, wouldn't be too bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Cool. Still no affixes for dps to deal with. Cmon blizz...
    bolstering, raging, teeming, volcanic, and soon bursting, all ones that affect dps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    it does.. read the post "this effect stacks"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    bolstering, raging, teeming, volcanic, and soon bursting, all ones that affect dps
    How? What consequences are there for the dps to deal with if they fuck up? These consequences all go to the tank and healer. Volcanic is the only one, which only goes for ranged dps. Bolstering, raging and teeming: Yes dps, needs to either focus or kill the mobs at once, but guess who has to deal with the consequences? Yeah thats right, healer and tank.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    How? What consequences are there for the dps to deal with if they fuck up? These consequences all go to the tank and healer. Volcanic is the only one, which only goes for ranged dps. Bolstering, raging and teeming: Yes dps, needs to either focus or kill the mobs at once, but guess who has to deal with the consequences? Yeah thats right, healer and tank.
    becuase bolstering if you dps down the wrong adds you can fuck it up and kill your tank, same with raging, teeming is more adds for dps to deal with, volcanic is a ranged dps's deal, cause its not just for the healer to deal with, because if the dps just stands in it, and dies, its his fault, not the healers
    and bursting will be for dps because if you mass aoe and let all of them die at once thats dps fault

and yeah the consequences are put on the healer and tank, but guess whos fault it is? the dps, in that case all mechanics in every dungeon and raid are the healer and tanks fault, cause if a ranged dies from standing in aoe without moving "well thats the healers fault" no
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

yeh it's not tuned, atm mythic+10 mobs will just be shitting on you for 200% of your hp pool over 4 seconds, thats not hard that's plain retarded with the healer and dps requiring cooldowns everytime a mob dies, a lot of waiting around for cooldowns/mana and not actually fighting.

difficulty also needs to have an element of challenge and fun, not just a massive cockblock of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    becuase bolstering if you dps down the wrong adds you can fuck it up and kill your tank, same with raging, teeming is more adds for dps to deal with, volcanic is a ranged dps's deal, cause its not just for the healer to deal with, because if the dps just stands in it, and dies, its his fault, not the healers
    and bursting will be for dps because if you mass aoe and let all of them die at once thats dps fault

and yeah the consequences are put on the healer and tank, but guess whos fault it is? the dps, in that case all mechanics in every dungeon and raid are the healer and tanks fault, cause if a ranged dies from standing in aoe without moving "well thats the healers fault" no
    Dps needs to be punished by oneshots, not 50% hp hits because taht just makes it another thing for the healer. Make the dps take the consequences. Two ways: Damage reduction, oneshot them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post
    It also depends on your group comp, my guilds main tank is a DK and doing Necrotic with him is just the absolute worst. No way will we ever be able to beat necrotic on time for more than 1 chest.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see some affixes that dps have to worry about more. I know dps should already worry about what we currently have but that still doesn't change the fact that a lot of them don't because the healers still just power through their screw ups most of the time. I'd like to see some things that make the half afk tunnel vision players who only care about how good they are on the meters start doing more.

Like: Non-boss enemies drop a pool on death that deals damage and silences while players are in it.

or perhaps something like volcanic that reduces the damage players deal by 10% stacking up to 10 every time they get hit by it
    He should be really bad dk tank, best tank for necrotic is dk, second best is pally. The ability to clear stacks with AMS / bubble is awesome, specially on bosses where it's really hard to drop stacks without something like that. DK make necrotic trivial (especially with legendary cloak).

Deleted
    Should be a % of the mobs help over 4 seconds and work like ignite, added onto the remaining amount

For dps= Get hit by an aoe attack or stand in staff = reduce primary stat or damage.

There, now melee have even more shit to deal with that ranged can ignore since that is the easy roles

I get that they're trying to discourage mindless AFK AoEing of trash packs but yeah, most DPS pugs are too retarded to understand affixes in general, so the burden will remain on the healers once more

It's pretty much sanguine, except it's prolly larger then 5 yards. Seems piss to me

Absolutely imbalanced compared to joke ones like overflow and sanguine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.