Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativlol View Post
    It is the logical step. The trinket is available for every class but the setbonus is rogue(assa) only, so it has to have a synergy with the spec itself.
    I am 100% sure it will count as a bleed, give energy reg and boosts the dmg of the assa 4set
    I find it very, very unlikely that they would give us a third bleed, as it is over 6s***, I'm assuming it will tick out every 2s, so that would be extra 5 energy per second, ATLEAST extra 20 energy on the EP window, that would be kinda OP as we'd fit 2 Mut > Envenom inside EPs often enough so that its uptime would be much closer to 100%

About boosting the (4) part, makes sense

What I'm more interested is if the (2) piece will "stack" the bleed damage off all Mutilates we do or not
    Last edited by skindown; 2016-11-20 at 01:00 PM.

Deleted
    Im pretty sure that the bleed will work with our e-reg. Reading make it clearly that we are the owner of the bleed. With the Kara Trinket e.g. the owner of the bleed is the trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    I find it very, very unlikely that they would give us a third bleed, as it is over 6s***,
    When they buffed it to 30% they also made it over 8secs it probably ticks every 2 secs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skindown View Post
    I find it very, very unlikely that they would give us a third bleed, as it is over 6s***, I'm assuming it will tick out every 2s, so that would be extra 5 energy per second, ATLEAST extra 20 energy on the EP window, that would be kinda OP as we'd fit 2 Mut > Envenom inside EPs often enough so that its uptime would be much closer to 100%

About boosting the (4) part, makes sense

What I'm more interested is if the (2) piece will "stack" the bleed damage off all Mutilates we do or not

Have you even seen the set bonuses for the other specs? Not counting it as Bleed damage would be crazy underpowered compared to other effects. Anyways, it is only speculations and we'll have to see when the raid releases. Discussing it now brings nothing of value.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoge View Post
    Have you even seen the set bonuses for the other specs? Not counting it as Bleed damage would be crazy underpowered compared to other effects. Anyways, it is only speculations and we'll have to see when the raid releases. Discussing it now brings nothing of value.
    Such as which ones? I've discussed that with many classes, no one put any of the bonuses at "that's OP", the highest one I've seen was "that's decent" for holy pally if I'm not mistaken, which makes them waste even less mana, and maybe the feral one that Trash generates an extra CP

In a few moments, the PTR realms will be coming down in order to deploy a new 7.1.5 build.
    Updates inc?

The Bleed damage from the T19 set bonus won't increase your energy regeneration.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffah View Post
    Updates inc?
    Just like every beta build ever never expect much on the rogue front.

Looks like they called off the build until tomorrow for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Smassy View Post
    The Bleed damage from the T19 set bonus won't increase your energy regeneration.
    We've never been able to test that ever so no one can really say if it will or won't.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-11-29 at 01:40 AM.

Because the only time you ever regenerate energy in Assassination is from the passive ability called "Venomous Wounds" : Passive. Rupture and Garrote grant you energy each time they deal damage to a poisoned target.

Because the only time you ever regenerate energy in Assassination is from the passive ability called "Venomous Wounds" : Passive. Rupture and Garrote grant you energy each time they deal damage to a poisoned target.
    And yet it works with internal bleeding.

actually it reads "when your abilities deal bleed damage" since mutilate would be dealing that bleed damage i'd think it's safe to assume that it does work

Yes, I'm an idiot, haha. You guys are right. I'm more exicted for the Sub tier tbh.

all depends on what type of dmg it's classified as, and we don't know anything more than tooltip atm.

Deleted
    So, now should we go for anticipation or vigor? Should we give up Deeper Strategem?

Deleted
    i hope vigor will be the thing to play! i even use it still now in mythic 1-7.. becuase mobs dying kinda fast, it make the gameplay alot smoother, and i can spam my buttoms the whole time.. still doing 400-500k single target on bosses

but yea.. well hopefully they revert some nerfs.. like EP..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snoogentz View Post
    i hope vigor will be the thing to play! i even use it still now in mythic 1-7.. becuase mobs dying kinda fast, it make the gameplay alot smoother, and i can spam my buttoms the whole time.. still doing 400-500k single target on bosses

but yea.. well hopefully they revert some nerfs.. like EP..
    Why would they need to revert it lul? we have MP and our 4 set is Envenom dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Golgota View Post
    So, now should we go for anticipation or vigor? Should we give up Deeper Strategem?
    DS is still good due to the nature of Assassination's combo point generation, however Vigor should be competitive now that Rupture is normalized. Vigor will be especially good if you have the boots.

Pretty sure come Night Hold and T19, Sub will prefer anticipation with all those combo points.