Luminescence is a 7/7 H guild looking to progress in to mythic! We are searching for a Ranged DPS (Ele Sham, Hunter, or S Priest) to fill our mythic roster. This is for a perm spot and any apps received will otherwise sit on our reserves list. Our raid times are Weds/Thurs/Sun 645-945 PST.

Certain ADD-ON's are required and can be discussed further after application. We use Loot Council so that the people that need the gear most receive it NO PREFFERED PLAYERS!

We are an Adult guild that has A LOT of fun together. We have regular guild events and giveaways including mounts/pets/gold and other prizes. If you don't mind Adult talk and Sh*t Talking, this is a great guild for you! We also run regular MYthic+ groups for those in need.

If you have any further questions you can contact myself on this forum, or look us up in game and anyone online can direct you to an officer/recruiter. There is an Application but i cannot link it at this time, so feel free to ask and i will give you the application link then.

As a result of previous experience we DO NOT accept "Package" Deals. AkA, we will not gaurantee raid positions to friends/fellow players with applicant.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!