Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Even if it has some meaning in some language, I am unaware of it.
    can you kuntantee in a sentence for me?

is it plural?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post

is it plural?
    I just said I am unaware of the meaning of kuntantee. It's a random word I made up...

10+ Year Old Account
    paRaplu is dutch for umbrella, so yeah, we laughed a bit and I then named my first wow character ever like that. That paladin is still my main, still same name
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

My name's a relic of past times. Inspired by Ali G.

The name was actually my main's name back in '09 when i joined this forum.

Thank you c:

I just copy and pasted from what was online..but some of them names are pretty fucking awesome.
    I'm invisible, but I'll still answer. My name is an indian seafood dish. I've never tried it.

Seriously though, I thought this name up on the toilet during high school, almost 15 years ago, by combining things. No knowledge of this name elsewhere. About 8 years ago is when I found that dish. Complete coincidence.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Why isn't my name mariovsgoku cool?? I thought it was pretty creative when I came up with it in 4th grade like 12 years ago

My in-game name is Impulsikk.. I think I was playing CoD MW1 on PC and I was coming up with words with modified endings that sounded cool for a quickscoper lul
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2016-11-07 at 11:19 PM.

Deleted
    Well, thanks.

I made up this name because I always wanted the freedom of flight. To me, in a way, it means being free. Birds can fly. And I always thought I'm at least somewhat smart. And ravens are among the smartest birds, using tools. But then... I am not truly a raven. I've always been somewhat of a person going against the current, different. Not always good different, sometimes bad as well, but different. The fact that I'm the rarest type of personality according to the Myers-Briggs test probably helped me feel that way. So, all in all, I could not be a raven, for I was something different, something rejected by other ravens. A white raven. White as snow. Cold as snow personality wise.

Snowraven.

Also, OP, you can easily make up a name like this too, and not necessarily one composed of two words that together mean something to you, like mine, but rather a completely unique name. Like my death knight's name Ranni or my hunter's name Vyash or my druid Zaxa. Or my sylvari mesmer Aqvinna.

First of all you need to think what do you want your name to mean. Like, my death knight is Ranni from the egyptian sun god Ra and one of my favourite name endings in my language ani. Normally that would be Rani or Raani. But both sounded odd to me so I tweaked it a bit.
    Zaxa my druid, I kept thinking of Azshune from WC3 and wanted a name that has many Z and S. Originally I thought to have it as Zazsa but the middle sounds odd, like it repeats itself. I thought of Zasza, and it sounded better but I repeated it few times and it started sounding like Zacsza, or Zaxza. But then there were too many non-vocals. So I eliminated the middle z. Zaxa.

And so on. It's easy making names. And if you're not good, there's usually name creators which helps you name your babies... and you can have the option to display only rare names. After you read a few hundreads of those you usually are set on a few you like more and can usually change one or two letters and you're set.
    For example this one:
    http://fantasynamegenerators.com/
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2016-11-07 at 11:39 PM.

Nilinor itself doesn't mean anything. I was going for a person's name in a fantasy setting that still sounded "normal" I mean, no one RL would ever be named Nilinor, but at the same time you can instantly tell its a name.

There is another name I use when I play games, I alternate between Nilinor (male) and Nyamia (female) for my games. This goes back to a game I used to play with a friend of mine a long time ago. I was the tank, she was the mage I blocked for. We were together for an extremely long time game-wise and it kind of just stuck, we were really close too. We eventually got older, and the fact she lived in Europe and me in the USA, timezones started to affect playtimes so we eventually couldn't play with each other anymore. Due to memories of good times I still use both name depending what I do in games, I haven't talked to her in years now, even though I have gone to Europe a few times to meet other people I used to play with.

But ya, we were a team, so in essence I still keep them as a team.

10+ Year Old Account

is it plural?
    After sex I always have a cup of tea, as kuntantee are my two favourite things.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was watching a news report about the Australian feral camel problems and the planned culling and thought that that animal would make a good user name.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not on the list. My name isn't cool /cry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protoss warriors are called Templar which is where I got that part from. The 331 came from Armored Core. When you fail a mission with a crap load of credits in debt you unlock cheats. After the first time the game renames you. It gave me Rebel 331. Didn't care for rebel but I liked the 331.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just the name of my first WoW toon.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Theodarzna was a randomly generated name in the game Crusader Kings 2 when I decided to try and found a North African dynasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I don't remember. I think it was offered to me by someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in 2005 or so, I did boxing and watched it a lot too. I liked the boxer Mayweather, so I called my Warcraft 3 online account "Mayweather". The name was too long for many to use however, and everyone just referred to me as May; it stuck. Then, when my brother tried to get me into League of Legends once, I found out that the name May was already taken, so I added 90 (1990 is when I was born). Been using May90 ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh wow my name is in there lol, I'm terrible at coming up with *cool* and unique names so I instead just used the random name generator in wow and slightly tweaked it till I came up with Zalek at which point I kinda stuck too it.

Because Ebenezer Scrooge is my hero before the whole ghost epiphany. Then he became a coward!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike mustard.