Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    i dont say shape up for refugees, i say grow a pair of balls
    That will be the day.

I go to a private university in southern california and for some reason there are tons of Arabs that live in my apartment building. They set off the fire alarm like 4 times a day because they smoke so god damn much. I accidently went into the room below mine (got off on the wrong floor of the elevator) and I literally walked in to a smoke filled room. If refugees smoke as much as them I can see why they want to separate them. Smoking is bad mkay??

15+ Year Old Account
    This is good news because Germany has a positive experience with walls. We even walled in ourselves one day because we learned the worst refugee in Germany is actually a fellow German! We made East Germany pay for it and we protected it fiercely. Many Germans died (from) protecting it and it made sure that these evil (anti-)fascists got walled off. It protected us from all kinds of shady dealers trying to cross the wall from both sides and made DDR debts great again, it protected German jobs from Germans.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Did the German government make the refugees build it? because it would be pretty funny if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    it's Obamas fault that we left while the country was still unstable thus allowing ISIS to overthrow the Iraqi "army" and run off with the weapons we left them.
    Obama wanted to stay... but he left as per the Bush timeline. is this fun? making shit up?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Did the German government make the refugees build it? because it would be pretty funny if they did.
    best idea ever heard so far. not even joking. seriously. make them build a wall + make them pay. it is a win win win. You spend 0 money; win. You don't work your ass off; win. You isolated them again; win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    So thank you Americans for yet another refugee wave to handle which you created and do nothing to remedy.
    Hey, no problem.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Yea and if only the US didnt fiddle around in the Middle East and create a power vacuum for IS it would have been a non-issue.
    This is me being tired of Americans telling Europe to shape up on refugee/immigration

So thank you Americans for yet another refugee wave to handle which you created and do nothing to remedy.
    The vacuum in Syria was created by the war in Iraq? Eh... not buying it. Refugees aren't going to nearby countries either. They go quite a long ways until they get to western and northern europe. And of course you just can't say no to a group of people who want to force their way into the country and take its wealth.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    best idea ever heard so far. not even joking. seriously. make them build a wall + make them pay. it is a win win win. You spend 0 money; win. You don't work your ass off; win. You isolated them again; win.
    I don't know, if a wall is an option for the US, here in Europe we just can't. There are too many different nations und too many borders involved - I doubt we would be able to close all borders completely, even if we wanted to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea and if only the US didnt fiddle around in the Middle East and create a power vacuum for IS it would have been a non-issue.
    This is me being tired of Americans telling Europe to shape up on refugee/immigration

The U.S. is to blame for the civil war in Syria? Color me confused.

Pretty sure Germany opened up arms to refugees a little too hastily and it bit them on the ass, and that's the fault of Americans? LOL.

If anything that justifies our decisions NOT to let them in over here. I think you may want to read up on the conflict a little more before you decide to spread more misinformation.

put spikes on top of it or at least some spike traps below it and it'll be an effective deterrent. maybe.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    No problem friend. Maybe you guys should do a better job of handling your problems in the first place, so that we don't have to come over there and deal with things that you guys allowed to fester and become our problem.